Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Don't Want To Hear Weight Excuses After I Beat Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight is going to be one, but I'm betting that the eye injury will be the main one.

Comment

Brook's excuse will be'I wasn't focused I couldn't get up for the fight with Spence he didn't stimulate me enough I'd rather be on holiday touching dicks' lousy cheap ass excuse.

You hear do it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        Say what you want about Spence but it didn't take him 10 years to fight what people call an elite fighter. People say Spence hasn't fought anyone, yet he's only been a pro for about 4 years. He's already surpassed Brook at the 4 year mark of their careers and will have a better resume after 10 years as a pro. I still don't get how people label Brook an elite WW, when he's only beaten one decent fighter his whole career. Porter is good but not great, he went life and death with Julio Diaz. The only top WW's out there are Manny and Bradley, the rest haven't done much to prove themselves as of yet. These upcoming fights between Thurman/Garcia and Brook/Spence will show who's who in the division.
        Green kay.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          Weight is going to be one, but I'm betting that the eye injury will be the main one.
          More cushion for pushing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            We already know that Rican...

Brook is running his mouth too...but you want Spence KO'd.

You Ricans are some sorry hating mofos.
            You are an ignorant dumbass for generalizing "Ricans". I'm Puerto Rican and am pulling for Spence. I agree with Spence all the way, he doesn't want any dumb excuses come fight night. Brook earned my respect by taking the Golovkin fight but Spence is on another level. I'd even favor Spence over Golovkin if they were to fight.
            Nevertheless, based on your other post about "the illegal latino", I think it's fair to say you're just a racist little prick. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be able to express it without being subject to your generalization and I don't give a damn what is your nationality. Unlike for you, that's an irrelevant factor for me. But of course, keyboard warriors love to act tough.
            Anyway, respect to both fighters, I hope they give us a great fight!

Comment

Spence should know by now that no matter what you do in boxing, there will always be fans and press to criticize it. He could beat brook and it'd be because of the weight. He could beat pac and it'd be because he's old, he could beat Crawford and it'd be because of the size. He could go to mw and beat ggg and it'd be because ggg wasn't very good to begin with. There's no pleasing boxing fans ever.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Instead of staying humble and being thankful that his opponent chose to honor the sport of boxing by fighting a little known, dangerous mandatory, Spence keeps running his mouth. At this rate I hope Brook knocks his ass out.

And make no mistkae about it - Brook will be drained and will look like crap.
                being humble? lol go watch tennis.. guy cant talk shlt before a fight now?

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Thankful? He earned his mando spot and would be fighting for the title next even if Spence moved up or fought Khan. Why is it that a certain demographic always has to "stay humble"? Humble doesn't pay bills and put butts in seats.
                  A lot of people earn their mandatory spots only to get fuked over in today's boxing.

Khurtsidze earned his mandatory shot against BJS. Been waiting 2 years.
                  Storm Alvarez earned his mandatory shot against Adonis 1.5 years ago, he's fighting in yet another eliminator this month.
                  Golovkin was Martinez' mandatory for 2 years, didn't get crap, was Canelo's mandatory, the guy vacated.
                  Bowe ducked Lewis rather than fight him even though he was a mandatory, despite the insane finance incentives.

And don't even try to drag me into your 'demographic' wars. You and other race trolls keep that **** between yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    A lot of people earn their mandatory spots only to get fuked over in today's boxing.

Khurtsidze earned his mandatory shot against BJS. Been waiting 2 years.
                    Storm Alvarez earned his mandatory shot against Adonis 1.5 years ago, he's fighting in yet another eliminator this month.
                    Golovkin was Martinez' mandatory for 2 years, didn't get crap, was Canelo's mandatory, the guy vacated.
                    Bowe ducked Lewis rather than fight him even though he was a mandatory, despite the insane finance incentives.

And don't even try to drag me into your 'demographic' wars. You and other race trolls keep that **** between yourselves.
                    none of those were for the ibf belt.. ibf dont play that shlt

Spence was getting a title shot next with or without kell, he doesnt have to thank kell at all, thats just silly

Comment

Spence vs Brook is a great fight one of the best made

Boxing wins with brook and Spence fighting it out. Boxing wins with Thurman and Danny boy meeting up. Joshua vs Wlad another big win. Wilder vs another bum is a joke. Manny fighting another bum is a joke. Canelo meeting lazy quitter taco Chavez is a joke fight for no reaSON. Let's see Lomo and Mikey do it. GGG vs jacobs is a good fight. Boxing is run by greed and seedy promoters. Make the winner of Brook's fight meet the Thurman winner. let the losers meet up. Let Crawford fight Broner. no more enema fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X