Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Argues Against Anti-Discrimination Law For Transgenders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Sad cause in this day and age that's considered normal, pathetic. The brainwashing the LGBT community has done on the world is crazy. Fools actually believe that it's not what you were born but what you "identify" as. Man this world has gone right down the crapper
    Way to focus the issue on the real problem: the brainwashing powers of the LGBT community - the most effective brainwashers since NASA.

Comment

PAC is a holy roller now! That means he is ready to judge everyone else, except himself.

Spoon23, and other transgendered posters on this site need to realize PAC is a puppet.

Comment

I don't hate any particular group, but transgenders creep me out and I think they're freaks.

Comment

trannys are plain nasty

Comment

The next battle will be the final chapter in the long drawn out war between the dwarves and transgender people of the Philippians. There can only be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Sad cause in this day and age that's considered normal, pathetic. The brainwashing the LGBT community has done on the world is crazy. Fools actually believe that it's not what you were born but what you "identify" as. Man this world has gone right down the crapper
              Yeah it's crazy how it's normal to want to be or identify the other gender....

"I was born a man but I knew in my heart I was a woman"

I don't mind people dressing as the other sex and getting sex changes but don't try and convince the rest of us that it's normal or that it should be embraced by everyone.
              Last edited by NaijaD; 02-14-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

****k Manny. Here is the 'man of the people', hates gays, can't stay calm around a man in a dress, drug users should be executed? A man who never stops smiling and pandering to the media like he's a beacon of love and tolerance but actually he's just a medieval dickweed. If men wanna dress like women why does that get you going so much? Who cares? Execute drug users and you might as well write off half the population. Get off your high horse and get on with wangling a few more million out of your tired career.

Out of curiosity Manny, what is your stance on tax-Dodgers?

Comment

What I cant stand are people that quote the bible BUT dont live by it. I am a straight fornicating womanizer which doesnt make me any different than some gay dude Bibically speaking. Hell I am sure there is a long line of Gays/trannies or whatever in line a head of me to heaven. Because sex no matter what kind outside of marriage is LUST (1 of the7 deadly sins), being horny is an anxiety (tool of the devil), & fornicating is an act of adultery (1 of the 10 Commandments). All the same sins trannies and gays commit.

IDK, I guess I am not around gays and transgenders enough for them to bother me. Or I guess I have bigger things to worry about other than whos taking a **** next to me. I think once people start to realize when you point 1 finger, 3 point back at you than this worldly non-sense will end but I highly doubt it...

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    Yeah it's crazy how it's normal to want to be or identify the other gender....

"I was born a man but I knew in my heart I was a woman"

I don't mind people dressing as the other sex and getting sex changes but don't try and convince the rest of us that it's normal or that it should be embraced by everyone.
                    You don't have to embrace other people to recognize that they are entitled to equal protection under the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      What I cant stand are people that quote the bible BUT dont live by it. I am a straight fornicating womanizer which doesnt make me any different than some gay dude Bibically speaking. Hell I am sure there is a long line of Gays/trannies or whatever in line a head of me to heaven. Because sex no matter what kind outside of marriage is LUST (1 of the7 deadly sins), being horny is an anxiety (tool of the devil), & fornicating is an act of adultery (1 of the 10 Commandments). All the same sins trannies and gays commit.

IDK, I guess I am not around gays and transgenders enough for them to bother me. Or I guess I have bigger things to worry about other than whos taking a **** next to me. I think once people start to realize when you point 1 finger, 3 point back at you than this worldly non-sense will end but I highly doubt it...
                      The Bible makes many derogatory statements about tax collectors, so Manny is cool with tax dodging.

Comment

Working...
                      X