Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Argues Against Anti-Discrimination Law For Transgenders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Why the **** is the political views of Pacquiao are front page in a ****ing Boxing site?
    Because he's a boxer. This is a news site about boxing and boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Forget the bible. I wouldn't hire an insane guy who wears women's clothing for purely secular reasons. I'd rather be sued.
      Trans people are not insane you ignorant buffoon. Try emphasising with these people. Just imagine how hard it must be to feel you're in the wrong body.

This can happen to anybody. It doesn't make them freaks.

Look at mental illness as well. That also can happen to anybody. Do you think mental illness makes someone insane?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Let's crucify him for his perfectly reasonable & arguable stance.
        There is nothing reasonable about Manny's beliefs. He is the perfect example of someone who is a backwards piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          I think people who believe in the "transgender movement" are a level nuttier than even the most extreme bible thumper.
          Reading your sick views tells me you are a lost cause for humanity.

Hang yourself. Do the world a favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Manny is nothing more than a backwards monkey who needs to be stoned to death for failing to be a human being.

What a disgusting excuse for life.
            I agree this PED cycling cheat is absolute trash.

Manny - the hypocrite - Poochman.

"I used drugs when I was younger"...sides with new president to murder drug dealers and drug users.

"Man should have woman and only that woman"...has out of marriage child and sleeps with men in bed

This guy is such a bafoon and crock of ****

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              I agree. These people have mental illnesses
              It seems you are the one to have an illness. A sick one.

Seek help.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Nothing wrong with what Pac is doing. Transgenders are a disease.
                Yeah I think you're right. You know what? I think blacks are a disease. They are the lesser race and as such can only be slaves or servants. Hell maybe the white supremacists have been right all along.

And these Mexicans? Yeah they're trash too. They can't do anything right besides working the farmfields or sweatshops. Lock them in those sweatshops and throw away the key - the burrito babies!!

Gays? Transgenders? Why not take a page from Hitler and cook the ****ers. Seriously why the **** not?

Autism? Yeah, they're basically dead anyway. Let's just euthanize those pieces of ****.

Get the picture? Hate is always hate. If you agree with hate than you are condoning other hate also. If you disagree with a certain lifestyle (i.e., ****sexuality or crossdressing, abortion, polygamy, etc.) than just don't do that fuc.king thing. Problem solved.

Live your life however you want and don't stop anyone else from living theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Yeah I think you're right. You know what? I think blacks are a disease. They are the lesser race and as such can only be slaves or servants. Hell maybe the white supremacists have been right all along.

And these Mexicans? Yeah they're trash too. They can't do anything right besides working the farmfields or sweatshops. Lock them in those sweatshops and throw away the key - the burrito babies!!

Gays? Transgenders? Why not take a page from Hitler and cook the ****ers. Seriously why the **** not?

Autism? Yeah, they're basically dead anyway. Let's just euthanize those pieces of ****.

Get the picture? Hate is always hate. If you agree with hate than you are condoning other hate also. If you disagree with a certain lifestyle (i.e., ****sexuality or crossdressing, abortion, polygamy, etc.) than just don't do that fuc.king thing. Problem solved.

Live your life however you want and don't stop anyone else from living theirs.
                  Comparing unnatural people like queers and transgenders to normal people of different race, colour etc is ******ed.

It would be easy to just look the other way and pretend there's nothing wrong with these people, but what kind of message does that send to the next generation? That it's okay to be that way? People like you who try forcing people to accept unnatural, sick behaviour are usually just trying to fit in with the crowd, tell us how you really feel, you wouldn't want your son being a queer, paedo or transgender, would you? So why is it okay for others?

Comment

filipino ladyboys are great

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                      X