Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Argues Against Anti-Discrimination Law For Transgenders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    all dude said was, essentially, that he thinks "women should be women and men should be men"

how is that so horrifying

personally do I give a ****, no, what weird **** people wanna do is up to them, but do I think it's hilarious that men born with f**king penises wanna dress like women and pretend that they have a vagina (and vice versa), yes, yes I do

as for the bathrooms, if you have a f**king penis, then you use the gotdamn men's bathroom, and if you have a vagina then you use the women's

point blank period you f**king weirdos

if you wanna play dress up at home or with your tranny friends then by all means go for it
    lol lol

Comment

Seriously sometimes I think people use religion to cover up for the fact that they're brain dead.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I think people who believe in the "transgender movement" are a level nuttier than even the most extreme bible thumper.
        Really? So you think people who believe that others should be able to wear what they want and do what they want as long as they're not harming others is "nuttier" than ******s who think the world is only a few thousand years old and that they will soon be literally raptured up to heaven, all because their book of fairytales says so?

Are you sure you don't want to revise that position?

Comment

pacroid should be executed for his past steroid use

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Sad cause in this day and age that's considered normal, pathetic. The brainwashing the LGBT community has done on the world is crazy. Fools actually believe that it's not what you were born but what you "identify" as. Man this world has gone right down the crapper
            Hahaha who cares? They're not hurting anyone, stop trying to dictate how people live their lives when it has absolutely no impact on yours. It's ****ing weird.

And I love the bit about "the brainwashing of the LGBT community" You sound like one of those nuts who thinks that the Jews are secretly controlling Washington

Comment

Who said anything about the Jews?

Anyway, you seem like one of the brainwashed. Don't expect me to give in cause you think they are normal. You stick to what you want to believe and i'll do the same.

Comment

Probably personal, drugs and hookers Pac probably got burned and now he's taking out his confusion and anger through government. See it all the time in America. The harder they argue against stuff like this, the more likely they're involved in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Why the **** is the political views of Pacquiao are front page in a ****ing Boxing site?
                  If any major athlete in any sport expressed these views publicly (and proudly), they would be covered on websites for that sport. Hard to be surprised by that these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    It's not about who said who. It's about why does the poltical spectrum of boxers have to do in this site? Mayweather said All lives Matter in a but that never made to front news in boxing scene. Especially politics in an another country, it is totally irrelivant.
                    You're ****ing ******ed. That video of Floyd and all lives matter was posted all over boxing scene.

Comment

i agree with pacquiao outside the ring on almost erthang

Comment

Working...
                      X