Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Argues Against Anti-Discrimination Law For Transgenders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I think people who believe in the "transgender movement" are a level nuttier than even the most extreme bible thumper.
    I agree. These people have mental illnesses

Comment

“Even in the Bible, we read that the woman should wear women’s [clothing]; and the man, for men’s wear,” Pacquiao said. “That’s what I believe.”

Read this in Manny's voice and it sounds funny as fk. :blow:

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Let's crucify him for his perfectly reasonable & arguable stance.
        its perfectly reasonable to make laws that discriminate against people that are living their lives the way they want and not effecting other people at all? if you don't want to be gay or trans you don't have to. thats freedom. why are you against freedom

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          I think people who believe in the "transgender movement" are a level nuttier than even the most extreme bible thumper.
          maybe people believe in treating all people equally and with respect? transgender people have always existed in every known civilization so its pretty clear its just something that happens. trying to pretend it doesn't or punishing people for it is silly. why do you hate freedom?

Comment

"Even in the Bible, we read that the woman should wear women’s [clothing]; and the man, for men’s wear,” Pacquiao said. “That’s what I believe.”

The Bible also says that adultery should be punishable by death, but that didn't stop Pac-Boy from sticking his meat stick in plenty of snatches other than his wife's.

This POS really needs to stop talking. That's what I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I agree with Pacman, transgender is used to DECEIVE, Deception is evil and misleading. Pretty soon you can violate a straight man and the straight man will be traumatized by a lying tranny and wont know the person he is kissing at the bar is actually a man until its too late.

That is wrong and deceptive. That is some ****ed up chit, why did they even allow this? The point of being a tranny is to fool people so you look like a woman to mislead men and to deceive them in my book that is wrong.

Its one thing to be a cross dresser like Ru Paul and openly admit it and give warning because you do a show on vegas, thats okay but to go outside and fool a straight man at a bar or place and even date him without telling him you are a tranny is straight up ****ed up.
              Sad cause in this day and age that's considered normal, pathetic. The brainwashing the LGBT community has done on the world is crazy. Fools actually believe that it's not what you were born but what you "identify" as. Man this world has gone right down the crapper

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I agree. These people have mental illnesses
                How dare you. Lock this man up!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I agree with Pacman, transgender is used to DECEIVE, Deception is evil and misleading. Pretty soon you can violate a straight man and the straight man will be traumatized by a lying tranny and wont know the person he is kissing at the bar is actually a man until its too late.

That is wrong and deceptive. That is some ****ed up chit, why did they even allow this? The point of being a tranny is to fool people so you look like a woman to mislead men and to deceive them in my book that is wrong.

Its one thing to be a cross dresser like Ru Paul and openly admit it and give warning because you do a show on vegas, thats okay but to go outside and fool a straight man at a bar or place and even date him without telling him you are a tranny is straight up ****ed up.
                  Sounds to me like you took someone home last Saturday night, and found out they were packing more meat than you.

Did you flick them $20 for a taxi home, or wake up with regret the next morning? I'm sensing, the latter.

Comment

all dude said was, essentially, that he thinks "women should be women and men should be men"

how is that so horrifying

personally do I give a ****, no, what weird **** people wanna do is up to them, but do I think it's hilarious that men born with f**king penises wanna dress like women and pretend that they have a vagina (and vice versa), yes, yes I do

as for the bathrooms, if you have a f**king penis, then you use the gotdamn men's bathroom, and if you have a vagina then you use the women's

point blank period you f**king weirdos

if you wanna play dress up at home or with your tranny friends then by all means go for it

Comment

Im still puzzled...So your myth should control another persons life? You slept with, got pregnant, a hooker youre supposed to be dead, according to your bible. How did Noah get EVERY animal in the world for his boat, those polar bears, must've been hell to get and keep. What about the animals in south america? If your god wanted to make robots, he could've done that.

Comment

Working...
                      X