Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and fair play to spence. Could have stayed fighting bums and protecting his 0 like many fighters do, but hes gone into the lions den to take the challenge. If he wins then full credit to him. Even if he loses, full credit to him for trying to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      That bum Khan will be lucky if Brook picks him next.
      Brook was begging Khan for a fight on ITV the other night, it was quite pathetic

Brook would sell his grandmother to Oxfam for that fight..he may get his wish if he gets past Spence...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Brook was begging Khan for a fight on ITV the other night, it was quite pathetic

Brook would sell his grandmother to Oxfam for that fight..he may get his wish he he gets past Spence...
        That bum Amir Khambi should be blessed to have the special one even thinking about changing him and his bum life

3rd PPV fight in 2 years for Brook whilst Khambi is left for cannon fodder for up and comers.

Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Like i said weeks ago, there is nothing out there for Brook, this is the only fight that made sense....i am glad he came to his senses..

There were too many killers at 154, and very little money, he stood no chance up there...

If he beats Spence, he retains his IBF title and can line up a fight with Khan at the end of the year, or face the winner of Garcia/Thurman..

All the people who were saying Spence is a nobody..etc...Spence holds the key to all of Brooks fortunes, this could be a respectable Jeff Lacey like win for Brook or a embarrassing Aurdery Harrison like loss...he has to take the gamble, if he wants that next multi-million £ fight...
          khan was there but khan chickened out lol.now if spence wins there goes kahn's mega uk fight. khan= dumbass

Comment

I have a feeling whoever wins won't get credit by a lot of people lol. If spence wins people can point to the weight, eye injury and if Brook wins people will say he was just another Lacy.

Honestly I think people are too caught up in making comparisons with past matchups/fighters, just judge the fight based on the styles rather than assuming one guy will be like Lacy, I don't know about this forum because I weren't here but elsewhere I remember some suggestions that Burns-Crawford could end up like Calzaghe-Lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              His injury really wasn't that bad. it was a slight tear, not a face smashed in like Margarito.

People on here are talking about the GGG fight as if Brook got battered for 5 rounds which is just not true. It was a good competitive fight and he was fine after the bell and even said he'd fight GGG again.
              The x-ray I've seen on this forum doesn't just look like a 'tear' to me but I'm not expert in that stuff. Anyway, I also mentioned the jumping in weight. This is a guy who is on record saying he struggles to make 147. He is 30 years old, he is not 25 anymore like Canelo or Chavez who are/were able to afford draining themselves.

Idk man. I'll wait for camps and weight ins and decide for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                That be great - if Brook loses his eye its not Spence fault. Dumb bastard should of moved up #MANDOWN.
                You see, you ain't mah ***** no moe. I can't respect someone wishing ill on someone else. Especially someone who hasn't done anything to you or anyone else. Brook is a good dude so there's no reason for that. Maybe if it was Khan or something who does nothing but run his mouth and be delusional. Lol

Comment

Fuk yea. Love this fight. I just hope Brook still has it in him after getting beat down by GGG. I believe he's going to do it.

Brook by KO/TKO
                  Last edited by boxinghead530; 02-13-2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                    Don`t know. Doesn't matter to me as I`ll be there live.
                    Do you live in Yorkshire ?

Comment

Good fight. Just hope Hearn doesnt pass it off as ppv worthy. Dont think it deserves that status as not a lot of the casuals in Britain will have heard of spence

Comment

Working...
                      X