Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best fight of the year possibly. Will really bring some clarity to the WW division with Thurman-Garcia and Brook-Spence..

Comment

• We should make a list of all the Spence supporters so if he loses (not wishing anything on the young kid) they can't say "I knew he was trash" like they did with Broner and Russell Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Bellew Cleverly ppv ? the British casual should never ever be underestimated.
        You mincers are never happy

Possibly the best ww match up we've seen in years gets signed and your talking about gay bars

Pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          We should make a list of all the Spence supporters so if he loses (not wishing anything on the young kid) they can't say "I knew he was trash" like they did with Broner and Russell Jr.
          It all depends on how he loses

If he puts up a good fight then he will still come out of it looking ok..could argue the fight was too soon in his career

If he gets totally outclassed...then yes people will doubt if he was ever that great. His performance will be measured against that of Porter....so we can gauge how good Spence really is

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Chill out mate, that's ****phobic...I thought you support Kell Brook?
            Making up stories. What what would anyone want to go to a **** hole like Grimsby for. I would think if your f*ggot "mate" saw someone famous they atleast take a picture to back it up.

Talking **** son. How Khans personal life going at the moment. How embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
              Listening to a f*ggot band like Stone Temple Pilots, you`d know all about the f*ggot scene wouldn`t you son. aha.
              Damn we struck a nerve ! Dude are you Kell Brook's woman ? Not even a denial ! That money he's been making and she's been spending must be real sweet to turn a blind eye to his holiday antics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                WTF is wrong with Donald "Tiny hands" Trump?

He can't even get a handshake right.
                I guess that's Trump's way of showing dominance and being "alpha"

He did the same thing the Japanese Prime Minister.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  We should make a list of all the Spence supporters so if he loses (not wishing anything on the young kid) they can't say "I knew he was trash" like they did with Broner and Russell Jr.
                  If Spence wins we get watch all you haters cry and make excuses.

You're stuck on the Troll setting.
                  Don't like American boxing, do you?

Must be an immigrant

They love America but hate Americans...those that made this Country a place they want to be.

Comment

Attempting to duck and ducking is two different things.
                    dont know why you are grumbling. the fights been made. youre like the ghost at the feast

Comment

Damn we struck a nerve ! Dude are you Kell Brook's woman ? Not even a denial ! That money he's been making and she's been spending must be real sweet to turn a blind eye to his holiday antics.
                      Can`t take someone serious who Idolises an Emo wrist slit band like that lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X