Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
    Already setting up the excuses of inactivity. LOL Kell about to expose that boy.
    its not an excuse smart guy.. theyre inactive for about the same time.. spence could/should have fought if it was gonna take this long

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Nice. Glad to see Kell actually taking on hard fights
      As opposed to his last fight

Comment

At this point I might pick Spence. I hate to pick over my boy but I'm not too confident about the eye and the jumps back and forth in weight.

Pre-GGG I would had picked Brook 100% for sure though.

Comment

I'm annoyed that this fight is on the same day that Crawford fights. Why do they do that? It's completely unnecessary and doesn't help boxing to have matches clustered up in one day and then go weeks without a good fight happening... Anyway, I'm super amped for this. Soence may be the next thing. If he wins, it could say a lot about him. I'm tempted to actually go to the UK and see it live...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            As opposed to his last fight
            lol I was including the ggg fight. Win or lose I don't care, ggg then Spence, hopefully he keeps up this trend

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Some injuries don't heal.
              especially a broken orbital bone. that's a potential career ending injury.lets see how that eye holds up in this fight.

Comment

Like i said weeks ago, there is nothing out there for Brook, this is the only fight that made sense....i am glad he came to his senses..

There were too many killers at 154, and very little money, he stood no chance up there...

If he beats Spence, he retains his IBF title and can line up a fight with Khan at the end of the year, or face the winner of Garcia/Thurman..

All the people who were saying Spence is a nobody..etc...Spence holds the key to all of Brooks fortunes, this could be a respectable Jeff Lacey like win for Brook or a embarrassing Aurdery Harrison like loss...he has to take the gamble, if he wants that next multi-million £ fight...
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 02-13-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

At this point I might pick Spence. I hate to pick over my boy but I'm not too confident about the eye and the jumps back and forth in weight.

Pre-GGG I would had picked Brook 100% for sure though.
                  His injury really wasn't that bad. it was a slight tear, not a face smashed in like Margarito.

People on here are talking about the GGG fight as if Brook got battered for 5 rounds which is just not true. It was a good competitive fight and he was fine after the bell and even said he'd fight GGG again.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Like i said weeks ago, there is nothing out there for Brook, this is the only fight that made sense....

There were too many killers at 154, and very little money, he stood no chance up there...

If he beats Spence, he retains his IBF title and can line up a fight with Khan at the end of the year, or face the winner of Garcia/Thurman..

All the people who were saying Spence is a nobody..etc...Spence holds the key to all of Brooks fortunes, this could be a respectable Jeff Lacey like win for Brook or a embarrassing Aurdery Harrison like loss...he has to take the gamble, if he wants that next multi-million £ fight...
                    That bum Khan will be lucky if Brook picks him next.

Comment

Some injuries don't heal.
                      That be great - if Brook loses his eye its not Spence fault. Dumb bastard should of moved up #MANDOWN.

Comment

Working...
                      X