Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    You are not stupid enough to pretend on where a fight happens doesn't matter?

I don't need an excuse. I like both fighters, I see this as a true 50/50.

Brook will likely be bigger and has more experience. Spence is more skilled all around.

I'll still think both fighters are great no matter who wins. I'm not so dumb casual who thinks these guys are bums because they lose to another world class fighter.
    Spence more skilled than Brook

At what exactly? He definitely is NOT more skilled AT ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Balls for being forced to FINALLY fight his mando?

Khan told his ass if you want this....fight Spence THEN I'll fight you.

They were even speed-dialing Miguel Cotto

That ain't balls.
      Just stop for a second. You are questioning a pro boxers lack of balls. A pro boxer who just fought the supposed most feared man at 160, fought Porter in US soil, and will now be fighting Spence.

You are part of what is wrong with boxing fans.

If Brook was a 1980s fighter what he's doing would be on par with the fab 4. He's a 2000s fighter so him fighting the best means he has no balls.

They were speed dialing Miguel Cotto? Who wouldn't? That's money. You would too if you were Brook.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Its not about dealing with atmosphere, its about keeping himself physically primed for a Brook fight.

nowadays these types of things dont happen often but I feel young fighters should still do it. It can only help.

edit: heck, what am I saying, Kov prepped himself perfectly for Ward, although everyone picked holes in him against Chilemba, it was great preparation for him to fiht a tricky, defensive fighter and paid off handsomely...until the cards were read out lol

Spence, a guy with barely 20 fights a little over 4 years experience only fought twice last year and will not have been in the ring for 9 months by May.

He probably could've used another fight but I think he will be ready. I'm a big Spence fan and I will not entertain that excuse if he comes up short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          He probably could've used another fight but I think he will be ready. I'm a big Spence fan and I will not entertain that excuse if he comes up short.
          Spence may learn the hard way if Brook beats him just how important activity and experience is for a young fighter.

Comment

Working...
          X