Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    I dunno will be close with the winner of thurman-garcia...acutally Id put grarcia at 1 if he wins.
    Thurman should be number 1 if he wins, he's more deserving than Garcia anyway. Thurman would have beaten Porter and Garcia back to back.

Really the best way to determine the best WW would be the winner of Spence v Brook fight the winner of Garcia v Thurman.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      hahahah, i can see a lot of the spence fanboys getting nervous now the fights actually been announced.
      It didn't take long for the talk to turn from ducking, to talk of the timing of the fight to insure Spence is inactive, and talk of Brook pulling out with a injury during camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Broner is a 4 division World Champion.

Dumb mofo

You jock-ride fighters that don't have HALF the achievements Broner has.

hahahahaha
        quote me with your real account therealpugilist

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          What did Spence do to you???

You act like he burned you in a Ponzi scheme

You're like that with most American fighters.
          Who is this spastic? His posts make it seem like he wasn't just dropped, but was literally thrown on his head as a baby. Straight up ******.

What happened to actual boxing talk on this forum? 95% of the posts here have no relation to the sport, apart from "I like this guy because he's American/British (like me!)" and "my guy is going to smash your guy, because my guy is my guy and I don't like your guy!"

Ugh, it's like a bunch of teenage girls arguing over who's hotter, Justin Bieber or some guy from One Direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I don't live in the UK, but if I get tickets I'll meet you after the fight
            Where do you live?

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Great News! But still a little skeptical will wait and see how things turn out hopefully no "Injuries During Camp" or "Struggle To Come Back Down" for Brook causing him to back out of the fight

Spence Jr might as well take another fight...never mind we're already in the middle of Feburaray and it is a short month so May is plenty of time for a Full Camp with some hard sparring
              People said the same thing about him vs gaylovekin "he's gonna back out" blah blah. Much respect to Brook

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                You can stay at my place, but i do quite often have little Asian ladyboys hanging around, if that doesn't bother you..

or maybe that's a selling point?
                Whatever you do is what you do. Just point me towards the East African chicks

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  I'm picking Brook to win but i hope we don't get excuses if he loses especially about the weight.

He's had 37 professional fights now and must know his own body better than anyone and has a very experienced team around him. If he feels he can stay at 147 then it means weight isn't an issue or excuse.
                  Thats the best way of putting it but one thing is feeling ok. getting down I don't think he could possibly know after eleven torrid rounds because of his reductions how much would be left in the tank.

I too want no excuses if he loses but sad to say this i'm thinking is always going to an issue.

What age are the ladyboys?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    They should have no excuses for Brooks eye socket - plenty of time to heal and have a proper training camp. This is also to add rust on to Spence Jr.
                    And this shouldn't be any excuse for Spence's "ring rust" because they both fought within 20 day of each other late last summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Where do you live?
                      Just moved to Copenhagen from a 2 year stint in Asia.

Comment

Working...
                      X