Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cali37 View Post
    Khan and Pacquiao couldn't ko algieri, Thurman couldn't ko bundu. Spence made it look easy. Spence knocks out brook in the middle rounds with a body shot
    Pacquiao only dropped algieri 100 times and thurman was rusty coming off an injury he still dropped bumdu in the first and won every round after that. lol you have do better than this

Comment

• Originally posted by cali37 View Post
      Khan and Pacquiao couldn't ko algieri, Thurman couldn't ko bundu. Spence made it look easy. Spence knocks out brook in the middle rounds with a body shot
      Triangle theories.
      Originally posted by RedPath View Post
      Hehe, let's see how things shape up on May 20 shall we? I mean, you will be here right?
      Not him. Not that alt anyway. If Spence loses he will be around on another alt. He's already switching his tune up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        Pacquiao only dropped algieri 100 times and thurman was rusty coming off an injury he still dropped bumdu in the first and won every round after that. lol you have do better than this
        What did Spence do to you???

You act like he burned you in a Ponzi scheme

You're like that with most American fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Brook deserves lot of credit, he could have easily dropped the belt and moved up to 154 where he's probably better off not having to suck down to make weight. Boxing is on a tear so far this year with some great match ups
          Everyone with the exception of an idiot would have agreed with the move up.It's pretty sad to hear the childish hate for Kell on this forum when in fact these people should be celebrating the prospect of a great fight.They don't sound like boxing fans to me.

Comment

• Great news. Excellent matchup.

Comment

• Regardless of the outcome Kell Brook - even with his past soft touches - is the ballsiest fighter on the planet right now.

Moved up two weight classes to face the boogeyman himself and made no excuses following the loss. Now he takes a high risk, low reward fight that true boxing fans know will be a competitive fight.

If Brook wins in impressive fashion I might have him #1 at WW

Comment

• Anyone know if Brook is on the UKAD whereabouts scheme?

Comment

• Just found a round trip flight for $799. Who's gonna let me sleep on their couch if I go? LacedUp ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Regardless of the outcome Kell Brook - even with his past soft touches - is the ballsiest fighter on the planet right now.

Moved up two weight classes to face the boogeyman himself and made no excuses following the loss. Now he takes a high risk, low reward fight that true boxing fans know will be a competitive fight.

If Brook wins in impressive fashion I might have him #1 at WW
                    I dunno will be close with the winner of thurman-garcia...acutally Id put grarcia at 1 if he wins.

Comment

• Kell Brook deserves a lot of respect for taking this right after the Golovkin fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X