Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    I think Spence is a good little fighter, but with defensive flaws and his lack of jab work worries me...he looks very raw, but dangerous nevertheless

Brook is far more polished, and i made a thread about how i think Brook beats Spence - mind you this was before the GGG fight. I am not quite so sure now, that fight imo may have damaged Brook both physically and mentally...

Brook will have issues if Spence manages to get on the inside, he's going to be all over Brook like a rash. However Spence does swing wildly and he throws many uppercuts, he's open for that chocolate brownie...

It is hard to pick a favorite, but if one were pressed you would say Brook based off experience...

People say Spence walked through Algieri, but that was Algieri coming through 3 back to back brutal fights...
    That's Kell Brook all day...Defensive flaws

Swinging wildly.....that also,applies best to Brook.

Spence is far more accurate than Kell.

Carson Jones had him flailing like a drowning monkey.

Comment

• It's about damn time.

#strapseason

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
        Not too shabby, babby:

Fab photo's of a family without turmoil...Happy times!

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
          Yeah yeah yeah. stop talking ****e. You seem to know a little too much about the f*ggot scene then you should. Are you sure your "mate" isn`t really you?
          You sound very uptight mate, maybe you need a night out, let your muff down...

How about i introduce you to Danny C and you'z two go up Grimsby for the weekend? he's single, i know your single...come on...

I feel like aww Cilla, setting up folks on blind dates...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            She wasn't enough to keep him from going to some strange guys apartment..and getting stabbed in the leg.

Wasn't that to do with Irish "gangsters" who own Macklins Gym Marbella/Mack the Knife whatever it's called? Daniel Kinahan is the crooks name. He also had involvement in Jamie Moore getting shot and some other things, some Irish boxer getting kneecapped.

Comment

• Yessss - May 20 is fine by me. Plenty of time for both fighters to prepare well and come in on weight - there can be NO excuses after this for either of them!

For me, Spence is a talent who has so far looked great against average opposition. I don’t think we've seen the best of Brook yet; the Porter fight was scrappy and the eye injury against triple-G ****ed him, but in both fights he showed good timing, often landing cleanly. I don’t think Spence has faced any kind of sustained pressure yet…

Brook by stoppage in the mid to late rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                You sound very uptight mate, maybe you need a night out, let your muff down...

How about i introduce you to Danny C and you'z two go up Grimsby for the weekend? he's single, i know your single...come on...

I feel like aww Cilla, setting up folks on blind dates...
                Give over "Danny" you`ve been found out. And I`ll pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  That's Kell Brook all day...Defensive flaws

Swinging wildly.....that also,applies best to Brook.

Spence is far more accurate than Kell.

Carson Jones had him flailing like a drowning monkey.
                  LOL what an absolute load of bollocks and you were the one that was saying Brook would run .You are again very wrong....proven very wrong.

Defensive flaws and you support 'on his back Khan' ...you make NO sense at all.This is a great competitive fight which Brook will win and of course your man glass jaw would NEVER take.

Comment

• Now the Haymon cheerleaders cry about the timing. Pathetic clowns bi*ch about everything no matter what. Brook UD then they will cry even harder

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                      Wasn't that to do with Irish "gangsters" who own Macklins Gym Marbella/Mack the Knife whatever it's called? Daniel Kinahan is the crooks name. He also had involvement in Jamie Moore getting shot and some other things, some Irish boxer getting kneecapped.
                      No....Brook waved his wife off, she went back home a day early....

He met some fella in the club, then went back to his place, the fellas wife and kids were sleeping. They did a few lines of chalky and naughty Kell tried to come on to the geezer.

The fella weren't down with the brown and he pulled out a machete (note: not his knob) and basically tried to murder Kell..

Kell refused to file a police report...pretended like he couldn't remember anything but everyone in that apartment complex knows what happened...

Hopefully once Brook retires he can come out and be proud of his sexuality...but you cant go around trying to date rape married men
                      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 02-13-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X