Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You're stuck on the Troll setting.

Don't like American boxing, do you?

Must be an immigrant

They love America but hate Americans...those that made this Country a place they want to be.
    You would know about trolling considering you seem to either be unemployed or work for boxingscene. Get off my d*ck you barely literate azz-hole with your useless banter around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      It all depends on how he loses

If he puts up a good fight then he will still come out of it looking ok..could argue the fight was too soon in his career

If he gets totally outclassed...then yes people will doubt if he was ever that great. His performance will be measured against that of Porter....so we can gauge how good Spence really is
      This is a reasonable response, i'm not sold on the kid but we'll see what he has now in this upcoming fight. The way mofo's have fluffed him up makes it seem like the second coming of Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        I guess that's Trump's way of showing dominance and being "alpha"

He did the same thing the Japanese Prime Minister.
        Trump must be wired wrong....that doesn't look Alpha...it looks spastic....like the touch of another man makes him malfunction.

Strange guy

ZERO impulse control.

Comment

• If I represents either fighter I would arrange a back up fight, just in case one of them gets injured. You don't want to be inactive for a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            My mate Danny C ( the c stands for exactly what you think it does) is a poofter, and he saw Brook over in a gay bar in Grimsby...
            As I said previously I always thought it was common knowledge he was. Just reaffirms what we all suspected, damn what was he thinking going back to that dudes apartment he must have seriously thought he'd struck gold. Dude tried cut his fückin legs off because he wasnt a 'poofter'.

I've drunk on Canal Street in Manchester as I was told its quite hip and trendy and the music scene is worth checking out, damn you gotta get away from that place by 23.00-00.00 it gets real freaky after that time, and I thought Berlin had its collection of freaks. I think I'll stay away from Grimsby too, I wouldn't wanna bump into Kell when he's drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              This is a reasonable response, i'm not sold on the kid but we'll see what he has now in this upcoming fight. The way mofo's have fluffed him up makes it seem like the second coming of Tyson.
              You don't mind seeing other fighters fluffed up

Why cry about Spence???

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                Making up stories. What what would anyone want to go to a **** hole like Grimsby for. I would think if your f*ggot "mate" saw someone famous they atleast take a picture to back it up.

Talking **** son. How Khans personal life going at the moment. How embarrassing.
                Not a lot more to say apart from very true.

Comment

• and to the clowns talking about brooks sexuality, who gives a ****. If he was gay hes still more of a man than you idiots are. By all accounts hes straight anyway. some sad people on this forum smh.

Comment

• The potential of this fight being a classic is too high. Can Errol Spence be exposed? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhU7fZGlx4&t=51s or is Kell too much of a real fighter to let this young buck become a weltereight king? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MehE4tZ0yss

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                      Making up stories. What what would anyone want to go to a **** hole like Grimsby for. I would think if your f*ggot "mate" saw someone famous they atleast take a picture to back it up.

Talking **** son. How Khans personal life going at the moment. How embarrassing.
                      Me mate Danny C says poofters travel out Grimsby because it's lowkey

I asked him why didn't he snap a selfie...he told me no cameras allowed, club policy..from my very limited knowledge of the gay scene, they prohibit cameras because there are a lot of men still in the closet.

To be hoesnt fella, i'd rather beat my roger over Skype than get a machete to the leg by a gay married man... just sayin

Comment

Working...
                      X