Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RedPath View Post
    Yessss - May 20 is fine by me. Plenty of time for both fighters to prepare well and come in on weight - there can be NO excuses after this for either of them!

For me, Spence is a talent who has so far looked great against average opposition. I don’t think we've seen the best of Brook yet; the Porter fight was scrappy and the eye injury against triple-G ****ed him, but in both fights he showed good timing, often landing cleanly. I don’t think Spence has faced any kind of sustained pressure yet…

Brook by stoppage in the mid to late rounds.
    As opposed to Kell Brook....who's looked less than great against average competition.

Since when is Brook a pressure fighter?

When he's not scurrying backwards....he's diving into clinches.

If that's what ya'll call pressure...God save the Queen.!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      That's Kell Brook all day...Defensive flaws

Swinging wildly.....that also,applies best to Brook.

Spence is far more accurate than Kell.

Carson Jones had him flailing like a drowning monkey.
      He does like to get into a tear up, but he can also be disciplined, it depends on his opponent. He will be cautious and fearful of Spencer..

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I'm looking at boxrec, it appears all other mandatory defenses on Kell Brooks resume had around at most four month layoff in contrast Errol Spence Jr. will be inactive for about nine months.
        Here come the excuses for when Spence takes his first loss get em in while you can folks lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Amir Khan is Kell's BOSS! at least tha boy been taking on the best in America : Maidana, Zab, Alexander, Swift, Algerir, Nelo, even Colazo who whooped Ricky Hatton...respek da KING!
          Yea but he is also delusional af and runs his mouth too damn much. I was a Khan fan but he's been unbearable as of lately.

Comment

• Any word from Spence? This guy is supposed to be celebrating. He's been calling out Brook and now he's so quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              He does like to get into a tear up, but he can also be disciplined, it depends on his opponent. He will be cautious and fearful of Spencer..
              In other words he's inconsistent.

He uses no game plan.....he just looks to sneak in a sucker punch and dive into a clinch.

It'll good to be rid of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Any word from Spence? This guy is supposed to be celebrating. He's been calling out Brook and now he's so quiet.
                Is that all you can say?

You'll like a malfunctioning robot

What do you want him to say,Stumpy?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  No....Brook waved his wife off, she went back home a day early....

He met some fella in the club, then went back to his place, the fellas wife and kids were sleeping. They did a few lines of chalky and naughty Kell tried to come on to the geezer.

The fella weren't down with the brown and he pulled out a machete (note: not his knob) and basically tried to murder Kell..

Kell refused to file a police report...pretended like he couldn't remember anything but everyone in that apartment complex knows what happened...

Hopefully once Brook retires he can come out and be proud of his sexuality...but you cant go around trying to date rape married men
                  Haha, wtf? I remember the story now. It was definately something shady going on.

I know all those people to do with Macklins gym in Marbella are all Irish gangsters and there's been loads of killings over there. Many people from the sports world go over there and hang about with the gangsters in the sun. Jamie Moore nearly got whacked because of a case of mistaken identity.

I do agree that it was likely to do with drugs and/or sex, and involvement with known criminals. Don't understand why it has to be a gay scenario though?

Comment

• Originally posted by RedPath View Post
                    Yessss - May 20 is fine by me. Plenty of time for both fighters to prepare well and come in on weight - there can be NO excuses after this for either of them!

For me, Spence is a talent who has so far looked great against average opposition. I don’t think we've seen the best of Brook yet; the Porter fight was scrappy and the eye injury against triple-G ****ed him, but in both fights he showed good timing, often landing cleanly. I don’t think Spence has faced any kind of sustained pressure yet…

Brook by stoppage in the mid to late rounds.
                    Yes agreed mid to late .As Kell starts to land and hurt him Spence will be less eager to engage and chocolate brownie time awaits! What makes this intriguing is Spence seems to have weight in both hands but his inexperienced will come in to play in a great fight where Kell will be possibly wobbled himself.Real fight real fighters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      As opposed to Kell Brook....who's looked less than great against average competition.

Since when is Brook a pressure fighter?

When he's not scurrying backwards....he's diving into clinches.

If that's what ya'll call pressure...God save the Queen.!
                      Hehe, let's see how things shape up on May 20 shall we? I mean, you will be here right?

Comment

Working...
                      X