Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
    I know they were grunge you tit. But they were ****e and depressing. people that listen to **** like that are loose cannons and emotional wrecks. ****ing Stone Temple Pilots.
    Peculiar response, so Sex Type Thing and Crackerman are depressing ? I'd label it hard rock personally. You're ill informed opinions are worse than your ill informed boxing opinions, that said I expect no less from a poster suspected of being Kell's sensitive wife uptight we're discussing him eating chocolate brownies and nibbling on jerky beef.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Any word from Spence? This guy is supposed to be celebrating. He's been calling out Brook and now he's so quiet.
      https://mobile.twitter.com/ErrolSpen...650752/video/1

'Nuff said.
      Last edited by FLY TY; 02-13-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Any word from Spence? This guy is supposed to be celebrating. He's been calling out Brook and now he's so quiet.
        He's been posting on social media....it's #StrapSeason now. Don't worry. Brook will be KO'd soon

Comment

• Current betting:

Brook: 8/11; Spence: 11/10

Draw: 20/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
            Haha, wtf? I remember the story now. It was definately something shady going on.

I know all those people to do with Macklins gym in Marbella are all Irish gangsters and there's been loads of killings over there. Many people from the sports world go over there and hang about with the gangsters in the sun. Jamie Moore nearly got whacked because of a case of mistaken identity.

I do agree that it was likely to do with drugs and/or sex, and involvement with known criminals. Don't understand why it has to be a gay scenario though?
            It just their childish way of stupidly trying to run Brook down.As since their hero Khan did another runner it seems this is how they vent their frustrations.

Comment

• Khan and Pacquiao couldn't ko algieri, Thurman couldn't ko bundu. Spence made it look easy. Spence knocks out brook in the middle rounds with a body shot

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Like i said weeks ago, there is nothing out there for Brook, this is the only fight that made sense....i am glad he came to his senses..

There were too many killers at 154, and very little money, he stood no chance up there...

If he beats Spence, he retains his IBF title and can line up a fight with Khan at the end of the year, or face the winner of Garcia/Thurman..

All the people who were saying Spence is a nobody..etc...Spence holds the key to all of Brooks fortunes, this could be a respectable Jeff Lacey like win for Brook or a embarrassing Aurdery Harrison like loss...he has to take the gamble, if he wants that next multi-million £ fight...
                Bingo!!!

This about sums it up!!

Here is hoping that this fight actually happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedPath View Post
                  Current betting:

Brook: 8/11; Spence: 11/10

Draw: 20/1
                  No surprise , can't see this will differ much if at all.

I'll bet all these muppets winging about Kell and how vulnerable he is don't put a bean on 11/10 !

Comment

• Brook deserves lot of credit, he could have easily dropped the belt and moved up to 154 where he's probably better off not having to suck down to make weight. Boxing is on a tear so far this year with some great match ups

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X