Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin is Asking For More Than He Deserves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    insinuating that 30% is definitely fair, and yet 15mil is totally unthinkable..... is totally absurd

because you have no idea which amount is greater

what a fkn ABSURD reason (EXCUSE) to kill that fight

15mil is an absolute fortune..... it is more than Cotto/Canelo got paid for Mayweather..... that is the most absurd excuse NOT to fight that you golov-fans have ever come up with, and there have been plenty LMAO
    And that's why Canelo never has fights held up because of $$$$ and GGG ALWAYS does??? Sht!!!! Jacobs/ggg fight almost didn't happen over $500 FKN k????

Comment

• If anyone is wondering how many buys Canelo/GGG would do , just look at all the post on this article. 260 and counting, 4x more than any one ther post . **** the flat fee and offer GGG a 40% percentage.

Comment

• Triple G ain't getting any younger get the money while it's there. You ain't gonna make 15 million fighting anybody else. He's not making 15 million off Jacobs, or Billy Saunders, DeGale only Canelo. He better get that money now and make more in the rematch

Comment

• B.S. canelo is scared. no fighter not named mayweather can make canelo his biggest pay day in boxing. if he fights lil G he will make way more than he did in the mayweather @ss whooppin.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            Triple G ain't getting any younger get the money while it's there. You ain't gonna make 15 million fighting anybody else. He's not making 15 million off Jacobs, or Billy Saunders, DeGale only Canelo. He better get that money now and make more in the rematch
            He's not getting 15mil off Canelo either because the offer doesn't exist.
            Only getting words.

Comment

• GGG is WORSE than Broner??? GGG and Boner be about $$$$ BILLIONS $$$

They BOTH the Mother FKN A-Side!!! No matter if they boxing Floyd, Saul, Ali, Manny, Ghandi!!! BILLIONS or I send my 97K fans out in on you and start that boycott

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                He's not getting 15mil off Canelo either because the offer doesn't exist.
                Only getting words.
                Or because GGG wants 40% at LEAST!!! Showed already a bunch of links showing that??? How slow r u???

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  B.S. canelo is scared. no fighter not named mayweather can make canelo his biggest pay day in boxing. if he fights lil G he will make way more than he did in the mayweather @ss whooppin.
                  Hahaha he will do alright with Chavez. Bi@tch I bet anyone it beats G spot meets Jacobs??? On PPV buys

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Will have to agree to disagree; I doubt the fight ends up even passing 800k PPV buys.

Mayweather vs Marquez/Mosley/Ortiz/Guerrero were all events that did 1m PPV buys and neither of the four ended up getting any upside share on the event. Pacquiao-Margarito did over 1m and there's no doubt that he saw no upside either. Bruce Seldon, Frank Bruno, and Peter McNeeley likely didn't get any upside in their fights against Tyson either.

No need to be shocked, imo
                    I don't know if what you're saying is accurate but let's say it is, mayweather and pac were in positions where they consistently generated 1 million buys regardless of the opponent. Canelo is not in that position. He's had only 2 successful ppvs and was the less established star in both cases. He hasn't cracked half a Mil as the A side so if he has an opponent that can bring in a Mil or even 800k as you say (which is double his highest ppv as an a side) why not grant the opponent at least a percentage?

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      If anyone is wondering how many buys Canelo/GGG would do , just look at all the post on this article. 260 and counting, 4x more than any one ther post . **** the flat fee and offer GGG a 40% percentage.
                      Or look at Canelo comments 20-30 pages deep almost everytime....GGG 1-2 pages tops population ghost town without adding the name Canelo to them lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X