Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey The Klutcher Kovalev what adjustments can he make to beat ward in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Too bad it's a 12 round fight.... He Lost....what can he do to Beat ward in rematch..... Simple question
    So tell me the 7 rounds ward won??? You can't...

Comment

To be honest, I felt like his biggest weakness in that fight was his stamina. Had he had been in better condition, he would not have slowed down as much. Not taking anything away from Ward's body punching, because that took it's toll as well, but Kov was slowing down even before the heavy body shots.

Comment

do this but with different judges that aren't total sh-it

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          No it was not. Compubox shows Kovalev outlanded Ward but if you actually watch the fight it is a clear Ward round, all three judges concur they know how to score fights you do not.
          Log off kov dominated that round, boxing isn't your thing stick to tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            Well most believe he won the first fight so he doesn't have to change much.
            Well if he wants it convince the ones that matter most he needs to work on his inside game as opposed to tying his opponent up and work on his timing as it was way below par and Ward had the superiority advantage.

The fine eye will notice these things watching in a replay and scoring it unbiased, if you've an agenda you aint gonna see em no matter how hard you look.

The referees are impartial, it's the best way to view a fight with no biases or resentments.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              To be honest, I felt like his biggest weakness in that fight was his stamina. Had he had been in better condition, he would not have slowed down as much. Not taking anything away from Ward's body punching, because that took it's toll as well, but Kov was slowing down even before the heavy body shots.
              where were the heavy body shots? ward landed a nice jab to the body and some little tapping body shots while holding along with a bunch of low blows but i dont remember any heavy body shots like the one that folded ward in the 12th

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Log off kov dominated that round, boxing isn't your thing stick to tennis.
                No honestly you need to watch the round before commenting.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  where were the heavy body shots? ward landed a nice jab to the body and some little tapping body shots while holding along with a bunch of low blows but i dont remember any heavy body shots like the one that folded ward in the 12th
                  There were a few in particular that I remember. Not sure which rounds, but great left hooks to the body by Ward.

Mind you, I scored the fight for Kov, but there's no denying that he slowed down after about round 5 or 6

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    No honestly you need to watch the round before commenting.
                    You're the only idiot I've heard thus far that thinks kov didn't dominate the 10th round , seriously what were you watching you want me to go over it punch by punch for you??

Ward got assaulted in the 10th but he won it doe lmao you're a clown

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      The mental aspect of being out worked and missing so much has a bigger effect on your stamina, it's demoralising. Cut Kovalev some slack, the dude was really good just not good enough, look who he was up against.

Comment

Working...
                      X