No announcement yet.

When fans perceive a threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG.Bone.Rider View Post
    Why does it bother you when someone hypes up a boxer, is that not what you're doing on a day to day basis with GGG, GGG has no more a marquee name on his resume than Spence has and he's bowled over his last opponents in the same manner GGG has been doing.

GGG has wins over Rubio and Lemieux as his career best wins right ? Are those guys any more credible than Algieri and Bundu, I never saw those guys stoped before yet GGG's have been ! If anything Spence has more credible wins already !

You sound like a hypocrite. But then I expect no less from a Brit with the user name BigBoneRider oops I mean bigdramashow, and a clear bias towards GGG.

I'm sure you'll dodge everything I wrote and pose me questions instead of answering a solitary one, I've come to expect no less from guys like Maxi and you.
    Nice Banter.......Green K

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      GGG is a middleweight champion with 17 world title defenses, world amateur champion, olympic silver medalist. Spence has not won a world title yet, has no outstanding international amateur pedigree. Its clowns like you who are comparing these fighters that proves my point.
      As I said, you wouldn't refute or defend a single point. You guys are fabulous, you're in such denial you can't accept you're doing the very same thing you begrudge other fan boys doing only you guys who ruthlessly ditched PAC and came back under your aliases and alts are absolutely transparent in your agendas. You reek of boiled ham so bad I can actually smell your posts when on the boxing scene home page before I've even pressed on the NSB link.

You're a truly marvellous bunch, I wouldn't want you guys not to be here for the world. I enjoy reading this stuff every single day, your consistency is inspiring.

Comment

Everyone knows this is a far more exciting fight than a Khan fight and he real boxing fans wanted this, GGG fan boys don't want it incase he loses and it diminishes GGG's win over Brook and Brit fan boys in general know Spence is a very real threat handling and stopping guys who've never been dealt with in the manner he has dealt with Algieri and Bundu.

It's envy, jealousy and fear why a select few fans are calling for Khan Brook rather than Brook Spence. Real boxing fans want competitive fights and don't concern themselves with their idols bank balance using it as a moral justification why he shouldn't fight said fighter.

I'd like to see Khan knocked out by Brook but it's obvious he'd pass on Spence period given the opportunity and I've craved him take a competitive fight since he collected the belt nearly 3 years ago. Using the smokescreen he fights the best because he stepped up to face GGG is nonsense, that was a cash grab he knew he'd be stopped in and his trainer saved his future marketability by not letting him take a bigger hiding than he was already being given. If I didn't know better I'd say that shyt was scripted the way it went down. But naivety is the order of this place right ?

This place makes me cringe.
        Beautiful post, you seem to know and understand your boxing....Rare occurence on here Kudos..

Comment

Everyone knows this is a far more exciting fight than a Khan fight and he real boxing fans wanted this, GGG fan boys don't want it incase he loses and it diminishes GGG's win over Brook and Brit fan boys in general know Spence is a very real threat handling and stopping guys who've never been dealt with in the manner he has dealt with Algieri and Bundu.

It's envy, jealousy and fear why a select few fans are calling for Khan Brook rather than Brook Spence. Real boxing fans want competitive fights and don't concern themselves with their idols bank balance using it as a moral justification why he shouldn't fight said fighter.

This place makes me cringe.
          Exactly, no other fight has had me on the fence like this one. I really don't know who wins but I am dying to see it go down because I don't see how it disappoints as a spectacle.

Most of these fans like Bigdramashow act like they're part of the fighters team, like they're getting paid by these fighters....

"Ohhhh I can't wait to see what you say when Brook beats Spence.... "

And I'm like, "Did I ever tell you Brook can't or won't win?"

It's childish and cringeworthy.

Comment

As I said, you wouldn't refute or defend a single point. You guys are fabulous, you're in such denial you can't accept you're doing the very same thing you begrudge other fan boys doing only you guys who ruthlessly ditched PAC and came back under your aliases and alts are absolutely transparent in your agendas. You reek of boiled ham so bad I can actually smell your posts when on the boxing scene home page before I've even pressed on the NSB link.

You're a truly marvellous bunch, I wouldn't want you guys not to be here for the world. I enjoy reading this stuff every single day, your consistency is inspiring.
            talking out your arse now and making presumptions, im not a pacquiao fan and was glad mayweather beat him. theres no conspiracy here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Nice Banter.......Green K
              stop arse kissing.

Comment

stop arse kissing.
                I love objective post, I love reading from unbiase boxing fans....Try it one day mate.

Comment

talking out your arse now and making presumptions, im not a pacquiao fan and was glad mayweather beat him. theres no conspiracy here.
                  You been making presumptions about me though, is there a time when you're not being a hypocrite??

If you want to discuss your excitement for the Brook Spence fight then I'm here but if you're looking for fan boy arguments with Spence fans them miss me with that bullsheet.

You're looking for Kigali, Hanzgruber, JASONSHAW etc.... go find them and save their quotes if Brook wins. God knows they've probably saved yours in anticipation of Spence winning.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    You been making presumptions about me though, is there a time when you're not being a hypocrite??

If you want to discuss your excitement for the Brook Spence fight then I'm here but if you're looking for fan boy arguments with Spence fans them miss me with that bullsheet.

You're looking for Kigali, Hanzgruber, JASONSHAW etc.... go find them and save their quotes if Brook wins. God knows they've probably saved yours in anticipation of Spence winning.
                    yeah well scott weilands a hypocrite too then, he can do this ****** ggg act but hes a wlad fan boy so dont know why hes taking piss out of others. Alright i shouldnt say 'you all' when i was talking about people making excuses for spence cause you havent been hyping him directly, but you know how this whole gig works by now, brook will be garbage until spence beats him, then we'll see him on people p4p lists. If spence loses, 'so what brook beat someone unproven'. Say what you want but ive not got my head buried in the sand, the hype over this guy and every unbeaten american that comes on the scene is ridiculous and im sick and tired of reading it. And they always pretend that the new kid on the block isnt like the last one and they start to downplay that. Was it really that long ago that porter was the big cheese after he blew out malignaggi? (that win reminds me of spence destroying algieri). Now you see what the reaction is like on here when anyone brings up brook beating porter 'so what he beat shawn porter, big deal'. Well it is a big ****ing deal the way people were talking about him pre fight, i swear people were saying brook was scared of porter before that fight was signed actually? Feels like its groundhog day on here sometimes

Comment

Brook is highly skilled and gets bashed on here simply cause of his opposition and that's fine. I always thought Brook would win this fight but after moving up and getting his **** pushed in, I am not sure now that he can win this fight anymore. It's a shame cause if he does lose people will go around parading talking about how they knew Brook was overrated and a bum.

I hate to doubt a fighter I like but I would probably say Spence wins the fight simply because of the reason listed above.

Comment

Working...
                      X