Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook vs. Errol Spence Deal is Very Close, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the Brook v Spence fight is a lose-lose fight for both fighters. High risk and low reward. I see Brook vacating, and Errol Spence fighting Berto or Skeete at the Barclays for the vacant title.

I see Brook fighting against a C+ fighter like Charles Hatley for the WBC Silver title in Sheffield next.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Those happened 6+ years ago mate. Step into reality.

lol at Brook running from those guys You can't be taken seriously.

Khan:
      Paulie
      Maidana
      Peterson
      Judah
      Collazo
      Algieri
      Garcia
      Alexander
      Alvarez

Name the nine best fighters Brook has faced. Imma give you a headstart

Brook:
      Porter
      GGG

Now finish the rest

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Depending on if Brook comes in healthy at 147, he would stop Spence rather easily...

Spence has a biscuit for a chin and has a magnet in his face for straight rights.
        Brook couldn't stop Carson Jones rather easily and got his biscuit chin cracked by Shenchenko....a guy that coudn't even hurt Malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Khan:
          Paulie
          Maidana
          Peterson
          Judah
          Collazo
          Algieri
          Garcia
          Alexander
          Alvarez

Brook:
          Porter
          GGG

Now finish the rest
          Don't be forgetting PRESCOTT now ...I know we only saw 54 seconds of him but com'on .....

Your list is a smoke screen as Khan 'fans' do .The only fights that are anywhere near relevant are the welterweights you golden oldie you.

Porter beats everyone on your list apart from maybe Canelo ...maybe .....

Golovkin beats them all .....

We are at welterweight Khans division he says .Brooks win over Porter beats ANYTHING Khan has done in HIS division.....look at your list!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Don't be forgetting PRESCOTT now ...I know we only saw 54 seconds of him but com'on .....

Your list is a smoke screen as Khan 'fans' do .The only fights that are anywhere near relevant are the welterweights you golden oldie you.

Porter beats everyone on your list apart from maybe Canelo ...maybe .....

Golovkin beats them all .....

We are at welterweight Khans division he says .Brooks win over Porter beats ANYTHING Khan has done in HIS division.....look at your list!
            It's not about beating them all. It's about fighting. Khan has proven he'll take tough fights. I understand you and the other guy are big fans of Brook but his resume is horrid and he's been pro longer than Khan. There are plenty of criticisms you can make about Khan but you can't say he hasn't taken tough fights. Just look at the work Khan has put in. That's an impressive list. Brook fans hate Khan because Khan won't give him the fight. And for most of those years Brook was calling him out Khan was a weight division lower. Brook fans can never compare resumes to justify why Brook should get the Khan fight. The argument is always centered around something personal against Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Canelo will be a GREAT win for Mayweather, because Mayweather looks better every time Canelo fights..... if Canelo eventually beats Golovkin - which is possible - that will reflect very well on Mayweather
              And that one paragraph explains why the Bscene flomos turned on GGG like a pack of hyenas as soon as their hero retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                We are not discussing growing flowers. Cutting weight and how you do it is boxing. Chavez Canelo is all about weight.
                So fighting Spence at 147 is more dangerous than fighting GGG at 160? I'm a big Spence fan but ya'll are hyping him more than me if you think fighting Spence at 147 is more dangerous than fighting GGG at 160. But when the talk goes to fighting Khan at 147 suddenly there is no concern for Brook's health. Why is that?

Comment

So fighting Spence at 147 is more dangerous than fighting GGG at 160? I'm a big Spence fan but ya'll are hyping him more than me if you think fighting Spence at 147 is more dangerous than fighting GGG at 160. But when the talk goes to fighting Khan at 147 suddenly there is no concern for Brook's health. Why is that?
                  He very well may be.

We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Khan:
                    Paulie
                    Maidana
                    Peterson
                    Judah
                    Collazo
                    Algieri
                    Garcia
                    Alexander
                    Alvarez

Brook:
                    Porter
                    GGG

Now finish the rest
                    Paulie -A punch like a wet lettuce.
                    Maidana- green but Khan's best win ever (don't watch the 10th)
                    Peterson -Average ......still beat Khan
                    Judah-finished by Kos tszyu many years before
                    Collazo- recovering from alcohol abuse beaten by an aging Hatton
                    Algieri- knocked down six times having never won around in his previous bout.Had NEVER fought at welter ...blitzed by Spence
                    Garcia-too painful to talk about
                    Alexander-Hammered by PORTER and Bradley before Khan
                    Alvarez-wanted an easy opponent .....got one

The resume of Amir Khan

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      It's not about beating them all. It's about fighting. Khan has proven he'll take tough fights. I understand you and the other guy are big fans of Brook but his resume is horrid and he's been pro longer than Khan. There are plenty of criticisms you can make about Khan but you can't say he hasn't taken tough fights. Just look at the work Khan has put in. That's an impressive list. Brook fans hate Khan because Khan won't give him the fight. And for most of those years Brook was calling him out Khan was a weight division lower. Brook fans can never compare resumes to justify why Brook should get the Khan fight. The argument is always centered around something personal against Khan.
                      Khan has no obligation to fight Brook. But to imply that Brook has no right to ask for the fight because Khan has a better resume is absurd, if that's what your'e trying to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X