No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook vs. Errol Spence Deal is Very Close, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    I said Brook moved up too far. Who didn't know 3G was going to break Brooks face? It's not about fighting Spence at 147, he can fight anybody. I'm saying Brook can't make 147. I'm no bleeding heart, I don't want to see Spence fighting a limp noodle.
    But Eddie said Brook walks around at 180 and Brook was heavier than GGG. So this would be like his other cuts. The same cut he was about to make for Vargas, right? Unless you're claiming Brook really doesn't walk around at 180 and he intentionally put on weight to fight GGG. But then you would be saying they lied to all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What sentence makes you think i implied that? He can ask all he wants. And when Khan says 70/30 and Brook says 50/50 then Khan comes back with "Who have you fought to deserve 50/50? You've fought nobodies while I was putting in work in the ring building my name". And Brook can continue crying about how Khan doesn't want the fight.
      I live in the UK, and I know that, whoever they fought in the past, the days when Amir Khan was a 70/30 A side over Kell Brook are long gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Brook couldn't stop Carson Jones rather easily and got his biscuit chin cracked by Shenchenko....a guy that coudn't even hurt Malinaggi.
        I saw Spence take a straight from Greco and his legs froze like an ice cube. Le Greco...

Comment

• I love how Khan has been brought up.
          He has a better resume than Brook & Spence combined.

Comment

• If Spence stops Brook b4 round 5, it would make Golden Goose Gennady look even more cowardly than he already does!

Going with Spence by KO in 10!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
              I think that the Brook v Spence fight is a lose-lose fight for both fighters. High risk and low reward. I see Brook vacating, and Errol Spence fighting Berto or Skeete at the Barclays for the vacant title.

I see Brook fighting against a C+ fighter like Charles Hatley for the WBC Silver title in Sheffield next.
              It's a win-win for both fighters...Spence would get his first title, which would undoubtedly lead to bigger money fights than he's had, and receive his highest payday to date...... and Brook would get to keep his belt, and undoubtedly get a bigger fight towards the end of the year, and get his second highest pay day to date....not quite sure what you mean by "lose-lose"

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              It's not about beating them all. It's about fighting. Khan has proven he'll take tough fights. I understand you and the other guy are big fans of Brook but his resume is horrid and he's been pro longer than Khan. There are plenty of criticisms you can make about Khan but you can't say he hasn't taken tough fights. Just look at the work Khan has put in. That's an impressive list. Brook fans hate Khan because Khan won't give him the fight. And for most of those years Brook was calling him out Khan was a weight division lower. Brook fans can never compare resumes to justify why Brook should get the Khan fight. The argument is always centered around something personal against Khan.
              100% agree. To **** on Khan for losing is one thing, to **** on the guys he's stepped in the ring with is another.

To compare who he's fought, to who kell brook has, is not even a discussion worth having. As i stated before, Brook fans use the fact that he's fought ggg as a reason that he can't be ducking Spence...by that same logic, if Khan was willing to move up and face Canelo, there's no way he's afraid of, or ducking Brook. Bottom line is, he feels brook hasn't earned the fight, so Khan will fight the guy when he feels like it.

Comment

• The last time I believed in a fighter this much it was.......well Terrance Crawford. Spence is a special fighter. We will see how special soon enough.

Comment

• Props to Brook for taking this fight if it happens. Too many people ducking real challenges on the basis of them being "high risk, no reward", and really, how is Spence supposed to ever become a bigger name if no champion is willing to defend against him?

Comment

• this place will be dead if brook beats spence's ass **** they are already crowning him.reminds me of imam who guys here were saying was going to beat everybody from 140 to 147.lol how did that turn out.

Comment

• This is great news, upwards and onwards for Brook from here on out, the GGG fight will have made him that bit tougher and he'll know how to handle Spence

Comment

Working...
                      X