Comments Thread For: Christian Hammer Blasts Out David Price in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Yeah and at least he still beat the **** out of Audley hahaha
    Your avatar... That was one of the most brutal right hand knockout punches I ever seen...

Comment

I guess we should all give Hammer some credit here too. He has been in the ring with some decent fighters. He has a few wins over decent journeymen & lost to Fury. The Wach loss was a retirement injury but he does have wins over Kevin Johnson, Teper & David Price. The guy has been on a roll since he lost to Tyson Fury. Wins over Teper & Price back to back are pretty decent & have now put him in a position to fight for the WBO title. The win today was an eliminator so he is either next in line or could have to face David Haye in a final eliminator for the next mando spot if he gets past Bellew.

Comment

It's bizarre that a 6'9 Olympic champion can have no jab to speak of. Why does he walk around swinging his elbow like this?

It's also bizarre that he has no idea how to effectively clinch.

Guys can just get on the inside easily and he has no idea what to do, completely panics. It's actually lucky that the fight lasted that long as he got a lucky uppercut when he was taking a beating.

Comment

I'm not going to grind on Price. Had high hopes as he was rebuilding, but hey it just didn't work out. It happens. I wish him well in whatever he does next in life. I'll just say that more fans should trash a Broner or a Floydie for their low classed b.s., not a respectable guy like Price.

Comment

Zero cardio. He looked like a Kardashian when he took his shirt off (I said shirt, not pants). He's done. Chisora is a journeyman now, but Price doesn't even have that. Talking about fight AJ and Haye. Better get those khakis out of the closet and warm up the iron, son. The way he prepared for that fight is pitiful. And now we have to watch a garbage man like MC Hammer fight again. We saw how horrible he looked against Fury. I don't care what he's ranked or any of that nonsense. It shows what's in the heavy division right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
              Zero cardio. He looked like a Kardashian when he took his shirt off (I said shirt, not pants). He's done. Chisora is a journeyman now, but Price doesn't even have that. Talking about fight AJ and Haye. Better get those khakis out of the closet and warm up the iron, son. The way he prepared for that fight is pitiful. And now we have to watch a garbage man like MC Hammer fight again. We saw how horrible he looked against Fury. I don't care what he's ranked or any of that nonsense. It shows what's in the heavy division right now.
              Wlad and Chisora also looked horrible against Fury.

Comment

This was the fight of the night, I have never laughed so much watching boxing.

Comment

My wife could knock out Pricey.

Comment

Price is too nice and too anxious. As soon as someone barely hints at hitting him, his oxygen tank becomes empty and he looks like a beached whale. It's a mental condition that he can't overcome, so retirement is the only way unless he wants to increase his "accident-waiting-to-happen" risky status, à la Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

That was pathetic from Price. His level of Stamina and fitness for professional fighter was terrible. I don't think his dedicated to a sport and have heard a few ppl in his home city Liverpool say he loves a drink even during training camp. Boxing ain't a game.

The thing is when he lost to Thompson and Teper he blamed drugs and people kinda gave him a pass but against Hammer I just think he has been exposed for what he really is. It's good he didn't get that AJ fight in December as that cudda ended in a sad way.

Comment

Working...
                      X