Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia, Mayweather Tarnished What Should've Been Good Week for Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when Mayweather was criticized for asking for drug testing.

Mayweather is always getting criticized for standing up for change in boxing. I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      I remember when Mayweather was criticized for asking for drug testing.

Mayweather is always getting criticized for standing up for change in boxing. I wonder why?
      Interesting indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Yeah, no one ever criticised Bob Arum ever. It's so unfair.
        Show me the boxing writers that claim Arum is tarnishing the sport when he bashes the judges.

Comment

No comparison

I can't believe the writer of this opinion piece mentioned Mayweather's reasonable critique of the Jack-DeGale judges in the same sentence as Angel's bigoted tirade. Someone obviously is biased against Mayweather.

Comment

Whatever happens in boxing it's Floyd's fault!

Comment

two clowns acted like clowns. how is this a shock to anybody?

Comment

"This guy [DeGale] was missing so many god damn shots. He was fighting in spurts. Badou Jack was pressing [the] attack. Body shots. Uppercut, head shot, left hook. And then the guy throw one combination through the whole round.” - says Mayweather.

sound a lot like what happened in the first Mayweather/Maidana fight.

not a peep from Floyd there.

and why does Floyd make it seem like it's a complete injustice that a judge scored his fight with Oscar close when it was?

"we just want a fair shake" apparently means anything other than a 10-2 scorecard is not "fair".

Floyd is so full of ****. still a fan doe, I grew up watching him but let's call a spade a spade. he lost to Maidana, Castillo and Oscar fight was debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  mayweather tarnished boxing for the last 20 years
                  While generating the most revenue in boxing history. How is that. Lol y'all White people hate successful minorities. Half these writers would be without a job had Floyd not came around.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                    "This guy [DeGale] was missing so many god damn shots. He was fighting in spurts. Badou Jack was pressing [the] attack. Body shots. Uppercut, head shot, left hook. And then the guy throw one combination through the whole round.” - says Mayweather.

sound a lot like what happened in the first Mayweather/Maidana fight.

not a peep from Floyd there.

and why does Floyd make it seem like it's a complete injustice that a judge scored his fight with Oscar close when it was?

"we just want a fair shake" apparently means anything other than a 10-2 scorecard is not "fair".

Floyd is so full of ****. still a fan doe, I grew up watching him but let's call a spade a spade. he lost to Maidana, Castillo and Oscar fight was debatable.
                    Not a peep because he let his fighting talk. He rematched them fair and square.

Comment

Can't compare the two situations...I like every fighter mentioned in the article ...Angel garcia is koo but he did too much on this one he need's to slow his row a bit...

Comment

Working...
                      X