Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia, Mayweather Tarnished What Should've Been Good Week for Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather tarnished boxing for the last 20 years

Comment

Typical. Bob Arum questions the judges constantly and not a peep from the boxing media.

But as soon as Floyd stands up for his fighter he is "tarnishing boxing."

Comment

The flomos are not happy.

DeGale-Jack was a close fight. Keith is right. Floyd was out of order.

He's right about Angel too.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          floyd is black... He cant go yell and talk **** like a jew... When bob arum yells and screams and calls judges out eveyrone loves it... As soon as a black promoter does it these racist boxing writers get their panties in a bunch...
          Utter ****e

Comment

The worst article ever written on boxingscene

Comment

Angel is a complete disgrace and Mayweather was crying over something that was not completely outragious. Yes I too thought Jack edged it but it was a close fight and the draw was reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Typical. Bob Arum questions the judges constantly and not a peep from the boxing media.

But as soon as Floyd stands up for his fighter he is "tarnishing boxing."
                Yeah, no one ever criticised Bob Arum ever. It's so unfair.

Comment

This is a dumb ass article. Comparing Floyd's comments about his fighter getting robbed to Angel Garcia's childish behavior is stupid. Floyd said what people have been saying for years.

Comment

Mayweather speaking his mind about poor judging is nothing new in the sport of boxing. This is a common issue in boxing is the judge's scores. Always has always will be. Tarnish is a strong word. The bradley over pac I, canelo scored a draw against mayweather, jack v bute. Those are examples and legit examples of something that tarnishes the sport; if you feel the need to use that word. Yes fully aware 2 of the fighters were scored by cj ross, who no long judges.

Comment

I have no problem with Floyd saying what he did. I did actually score it a draw, but there is a problem with judging in boxing in general and if Floyd felt his guy won then he has every right to express his opinion. Even if i don't agree with him about this fight specifically, it is great to see an actual promoter saying judges are being paid off in boxing. We all know it happens, but it's good to hear it from a guy at the very top of the sport rather than him just getting involved in that side of it like most guys do. He needs to keep shining a light on it too and show everyone it shouldn't just be accepted as part of the game.

What Floyd said shouldn't even be grouped together with Angel Garcia's comments. Angel is just a vile human being. Sometimes in the past he has been amusing but he's really showing his true self.

Comment

Working...
                      X