Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia, Mayweather Tarnished What Should've Been Good Week for Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good article. I completely agree. There's something wrong with Angel Garcia, he shouldn't be allowed to get away with his behaviour.

The Jack vs DeGale fight was very close. Scoring is subjective and there is nothing wrong with a close fight being scored a draw. Mayweather's comments were over the top, classless and uncalled for.

Comment

Nothing wrong with what Floyd did. Went out and stood up for his fighter. Cmon man. Everyone has an opinion.

Comment

Great article. there's always going to be some judging issues. judges judge fights differently. i though Jack won the fight but that wasn't a robbery. Garcia needs to get knocked out. (TMT)

Comment

Rob arum the snake has been bashing his judges for decades...... How did floyd ruin a great week??? Mayweather promotions gave us the best ****ing card of the year sooo far....... Keith idec take your oscarina pom pomps off

Comment

I thought the box statistics were wrong. I know DeGale was hitting gloves etc but I saw him hitting Jack's face a lot. Does anybody ever check these or are they written in stone?
            I'm not sure Mayweather would have been able to score any better than the judges.
            You can't confuse getting beat up with scoring the fight. DeGale looked beat up but he did after the Medina fight too. I reckon he just bruises more than other fighters. Now that said, you can;t argue that Jack had the heavier punches but they were not as effective as you might think ... otherwise DeGale would not still be moving and scoring.
            It's true that bad judging ruins fights but as Keith said, this was not one of those fights. Mayweather should have said what he said after the Bute fight, not after this fight.

Comment

Even british journalist from sky had badou jack winning the fight... But the black promoter whose fighter got robbed ruined the week hahahaha... Racist scum double standards by racist boxing scene lackeys as always....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                Rob arum the snake has been bashing his judges for decades...... How did floyd ruin a great week??? Mayweather promotions gave us the best ****ing card of the year sooo far....... Keith idec take your oscarina pom pomps off
                I've got no problem people calling out bad judging - this just wasn't the fight to do it. On the Bute fight would have made more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing logic View Post
                  is the article really implying that there isn't corrupt judging in boxing? The only irony is in floyd calling it out when the corruption in boxing has protected him for years. Regardless, jack clearly won the fight, but maybe the judges protected the money, which in this case means all those fights in the u.k. Degale can make now. Typical.
                  irony? You mean when the golden girl paid judges gave oscarina a draw against floyd?? Or when the golden girl **** judge gave canelo a draw against floyd??? Or when oscarina de la **** robbed multiple fighters in her career?? You must be speaking about that

Comment

Originally posted by camper View Post
                    i disagree. Mayweather's comment are good for the sport because he is still the face of boxing and he's bringing to light an issue that has tainted boxing for decades. It'll never get remedied if nobody ever speaks up. I say bravo to mayweather. Now we need more figureheads of the sport to speak up. A closed mouth doesn't get fed.
                    floyd is black... He cant go yell and talk **** like a jew... When bob arum yells and screams and calls judges out eveyrone loves it... As soon as a black promoter does it these racist boxing writers get their panties in a bunch...

Comment

Originally posted by body head View Post
                      nothing wrong with what floyd did. Went out and stood up for his fighter. Cmon man. Everyone has an opinion.
                      floyd isnt a jew or mexican.... He happens to have black skin... If was a jew like arum or mexican like oscarina this keith idec scumbag would not say a word... Just like this scumbag didnt say a word about the racist golden boy emails.....

Comment

Working...
                      X