Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to NSB? why is everything so racial now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Seems like a huge race war on here now..so civilized conversations anymore..just racial slurs and alts..everyone is biased with an agenda so you cant even get a decent debate anymore outside of a handful of posters. WHAT HAPPENED?
    You racis larry, hating on Stevens in that avi as expected...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      should look closer to home when asking that question...
      Yeah, I know that is just hilarious, this guy is a dark version of freedom.

He's just getting a pass for some reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        This would explain it.....

Comment

It's funny to me sometimes. I'm dead serious. Fred Hopple was the *******

Comment

Comment

I blame it on the Book of the Dead quotin' NEGRO.

Comment

It has always been like that.

Comment

The Mexicans vs. Puerto Rican rivalry was the best because those dudes are actually funny. Black vs white is just bad taste with no creativity. White boy this, welfare that, Hitler this, monkey that.

At least the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans were entertaining with their insults.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    NSB is not near as bad as it was years ago. Blacks weren't even allowed to post on the same forums as whites. That all changed when Larry Luther King Jr created an account.

Thanks for dropping facts on history.

There used to be a "Colored" Lounge on this website and there was a second NSB for the black folks, but the N stood for something else. But Larry Luther King Jr. ended all of that and now we live in almost perfect harmony.

The "Colored" Lounge was shut down and split into the Latino and Pinoy Lounge. The black NSB was shut down and became the Hip Hop forum.

2000-2004 were the dark racist times for this site.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      NSB is not near as bad as it was years ago. Blacks weren't even allowed to post on the same forums as whites. That all changed when Larry Luther King Jr created an account.

Comment

Working...
                      X