Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to NSB? why is everything so racial now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would explain it.....

Comment

Has nothing to do with NSB. A lot of places online overtalk racial sh^t. Its a far too controversial topic to discuss offline for many peoples comfort level thus it gets discussed with more frequency online cuz you have some anonymity.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        Seems like a huge race war on here now..so civilized conversations anymore..just racial slurs and alts..everyone is biased with an agenda so you cant even get a decent debate anymore outside of a handful of posters. WHAT HAPPENED?
        You made this same topic like 4 or 5 years ago. You bumped the topic the other week.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
          Throughout history, black boxers have always been discriminated against.

We will always produce the best athletes, period. No ifs ands or butts. These little "racial wars" that break out among other groups are just there as an extra hype tool. But when it's black vs *insert race* it's always racial because people always want to see the black man lose.
          lol. Yo. Other groups are not just the problem bro. Some African American posters have their bias' too.

Your post made me laugh.

Comment

NSB is not near as bad as it was years ago. Blacks weren't even allowed to post on the same forums as whites. That all changed when Larry Luther King Jr created an account.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              NSB is not near as bad as it was years ago. Blacks weren't even allowed to post on the same forums as whites. That all changed when Larry Luther King Jr created an account.
              I don't like you people or your kind.

And by that I mean Patriots fans.

Comment

Let's just accept our biases and try to be as objective as possible when judging fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I don't like you people or your kind.

And by that I mean Patriots fans.
                  I'm a Dodgers fan.

Comment

NSB has been like this for as long as I been here.

Remember when the Mexicans and Cubans were making threads about each other posting **** pics? I forgot which fight was coming up or why it all started tbh.

**** was funny. But now though... it's just straight up racist af.

Comment

Mah *****s MANIAC, BossHogg, thuggery vs the Cuban posters.

Comment

Working...
                      X