Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia, 2-1 Underdog vs. Thurman: 'I Guess Vegas Don't Like Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia, 2-1 Underdog vs. Thurman: 'I Guess Vegas Don't Like Me'

NEW YORK Danny Garcia has defied odds before. That's why he knows better than to read too much into handicappers installing Keith Thurman as the favorite in their welterweight championship unification fight March 4 at Brooklyn's Barclays Center. Philadelphia's Garcia (33-0, 19 KOs) is a 2-1 underdog against Thurman (27-0, 22 KOs), of Clearwater, Florida, six weeks in advance of their 12-round fight for Garcia's WBC world welterweight title and Thurman's WBA world 147-pound championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its just vegas ,it had no value at all ,they was mistaken many many times. im still cheering for Keith doe

Comment

this just makes the fight that more in important to both

Comment

Lightning strikes twice, not three times. Danny's beaten the odds twice before, but I think Keith wins a hard-fought decision on March 4th. It's a great 50-50 fight though, expect lots of action.

Comment

2-1 is not wide for a fight tho

Comment

if Garcia wins he's top 3 Pound for Pound. if Thurman wins he's top 10.

picking One Time by 9th rd KO.

Comment

Maybe they don't like Angel. It's a 50-50 fight, if everything else is equal, who has the better corner?

Comment

prob gonna bet on danny, cant ever count him out

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  2-1 is not wide for a fight tho
                  You beat me to it... And lets see how this holds. Odds like this are basically an enticement for professional gamblers to bite, thnking the odds will change down the road.

If I thought Garcia was going to last the distance on this thing I might come in on these odds.

Comment

2 to 1 is all but an even fight i wouldnt be surprised to see it get a little closer before the fight. i actually think garcia has a good chance to win this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X