Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia, 2-1 Underdog vs. Thurman: 'I Guess Vegas Don't Like Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not even bad. Thurman is the better boxer, mover, and the fighter with the more varied form of combination punching. It's pretty much up to One Time if he wants this fight to be close or if he wants to win a fairly wide dec. If he wants to outbox DSG, he can. But if he chooses to fight DSG which is what he will most likely do then this will be a hard fought decision win for Thurman. You do not fight DSG, you box him. This is how Morales, Herrera and Peterson had their success against him. Matthysse and Khan tried to fight DSG because they were favored so they were feeling themselves. Matthysse had a lot of hype and the fans were screaming that DSG was ducking and that he won't last 3 rounds. This overconfidence lead them to go in there and try to take DSG out in a fight. Khan failed immediately. Matthysse realized that this guy won't be taken out like that and that he's actually the one that can get knocked down, not DSG. So Thurman better not make the same mistake if he wants to prove the odds right.

Comment

Its not that Vegas doesnt like you

Its your recent run where you arguably lost at least 2 fights and fought some garbage competition

Comment

People just dont like swift
        After he beats keef pretty soundly people will say he lost..like the Peterson fight lol..I've even read in this forum that he ko khan with an illegal punch lol..herrera schmerrera..he won that too..not pretty but he won..danny is the man and his pops is a legend.
        Hater are always going to hate.

Comment

Danny an underdog? Tempte to put some money on this one.. Danny always finds a way

Comment

i thin garcia is good but not great,, i thought he beat peterson butdidnt look that good, got hit a lot, i thought he definitely lost to herrera, but ivthink he has to govto the body often against thurman to win

Comment

Of course he is the underdog. Thurman is not Matthysse. And he's not going to fight like Lucas did.

Garcia is more of a survival fighter and his skill comes out when he's trying to survive. He's not good at chasing his opponents when he's aiming for a KO. He can't catch them on the ropes, while Guerrero and Porter were able to against One Time. Thurman fights more like Herrera, plus more.

Comment

Danny Garcia has had a great career doing nothing very little

Danny Garcia is a hype job that the weak soft Amir Khan started. Danny has been put in easier fights to protect that fake belt. Angel's meal ticket for years bringing in small purses and avoiding the big fights that would be a challenge till now. Is Danny legit? Let's see. But angel needs to go away.

Comment

Poor anny! As if having Angel as a dad isn't enough suffering already!

Comment

Originally posted by skipwade74 View Post
                    Danny Garcia is a hype job that the weak soft Amir Khan started. Danny has been put in easier fights to protect that fake belt. Angel's meal ticket for years bringing in small purses and avoiding the big fights that would be a challenge till now. Is Danny legit? Let's see. But angel needs to go away.
                    What about when Matthysee was supposed to kill him? Shut up clown!

Comment

Keith Thurman will decisively beat Danny Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X