Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia, 2-1 Underdog vs. Thurman: 'I Guess Vegas Don't Like Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 55-45 for Thurman in this fight because he has the better legs and has showed that he can use them for 12 rounds.

Comment

Keith Thurman wins. This is not khan nor mat. Thurman has been hard tested and won every fight and most by KO but he can box to. I would say 4,-1 odds. Most of u may disbelieve that but watch what happens. Against khan he got a lucky punch as he was getting beat. I expected him to beat mat. But Keith is a true champion and one of the best of that devision period. PAC I don't think can beat Thurman. Spence we will have to wait and see. Thurman for one is a true ww. Also he has more power probably better speed if not close to the same. Danny is good but over rated in my opinion. I think Shawn Porter would have beat danny all day. Jmo. Let's see what happens but my money is on Keith.

Comment

Garcia is like Canelo, he always finds a way to win (losing to Mayweather doesn't count) you think these heavy feet guys doesn't have skillz and then they beat the competition.

I saw Matthysse as a way bigger threat back then than Thurman now.

Garcia beats Thurman on a very hard fought fight.

Comment

Broner at 147? Lmao right

Comment

Tough fight, it's similar to Garcia-Matts except this time, Danny will be the one who's moving up in weight and fighting a bigger guy and Thurman obviously has the advantage of being a natural WW.

Same weight class (no catchweights), both undefeated champs, both p4p, and the best fighting the best. Hopefully it doesn't end up a bust like Crawford-Postol.

Comment

If danny wins, he's a HOF

Comment

If Danny beats Keith I'll definitely give him props. I don't mean get a gift decision either, though even if Danny does get a decision in a hard fought fight I'd still give him props.

Saying that, I've got Thurman winning this fight by a long shot. Don't know if he'll get a KO or just put a beating on Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  If danny wins, he's a HOF
                  I agree don't see how he isn't.

Comment

Turman by stoppage.

Comment

Matty is a small overrated nothing. Matty quits way to easy and is done.

Comment

Working...
                      X