Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page 44.......

yep. may is still 49-0

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      1. Why would you assume that the first partial sample came after the delay? Oh, because you think it fits your moronic speculation that he was microdosing up until the day before the fight.

2. It's such a big deal that USADA decides whom to investigate. Really? Who the hell do you think would decide??? Just as WADA decides which case to review, and WADA has all the paperwork on this case.

Once again, give up or go write to Pacquiao. Your obsession isn't healthy.
      1a) I remember reading that was the case.
      b) If it happened BEFORE, holy sh$t, then Floyd has some explaining to do as far as his pre-fight form, what he told the NSAC doctor .... still questionable but more so if what you are saying would be the case.
      c) If it was before, why didn't he start the process of rehydrating way before he started. EIther way, he should have since he had a good 1lb below 147 at weigh in. That is quite a bit of leeway.

2. You keep on bringing up that its out of USADA's hands since they do not control TUEC .... that is not true, of course but on this point, Travis is telling you differently.

So to say, if someone is buddy buddy with USADA, then it helps a lot that USADA decides WHO THEY WANT TO INVESTIGATE AND WHO TO NOT and say, "Do not worry friend. You scratch my back, I scratch your back, Floyd!!!"

WADA:
      Here is what a WADA TUE expert has to say with Floyd getting a RETRO TUE. Guess whose side he is on? KABOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is he?
      " Professor David Gerrard, head of WADA's TUE committee, about the use of them in sport, and his thoughts on doping in sport in general."

In summary he was disappointed, just didn't smell right, RED FLAG!!!
      a) Floyd should not have gotten a RETRO TUE
      b) RETRO TUEs were not meant for what Floyd got it for and gave an example ....
      c) Could have and should have drank orally instead.
      d) Was not high on USADA except for the Lance Armstrong case.
      e) Disappointed with the close ties with Floyd and NSAC
      f) You asked where does it say RETRO TUE is for URGENT cases .... I only said anything above moderate level or emergency type situations but this expert said "only in URGENT cases."

He used the word RED FLAGS, doesn't smell right, ...... !!!!

WOW!!!! Right from the TUE EXPERT from WADA!!!

30:30 min

https://soundcloud.com/offtheball/wa...use-abuse-tues

Last edited by ADP02; 02-06-2017, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        1a) I remember reading that was the case.
        b) If it happened BEFORE, holy sh$t, then Floyd has some explaining to do as far as his pre-fight form, what he told the NSAC doctor .... still questionable but more so if what you are saying would be the case.
        c) If it was before, why didn't he start the process of rehydrating way before he started. EIther way, he should have since he had a good 1lb below 147 at weigh in. That is quite a bit of leeway.

2. You keep on bringing up that its out of USADA's hands since they do not control TUEC .... that is not true, of course but on this point, Travis is telling you differently.

So to say, if someone is buddy buddy with USADA, then it helps a lot that USADA decides WHO THEY WANT TO INVESTIGATE AND WHO TO NOT and say, "Do not worry friend. You scratch my back, I scratch your back, Floyd!!!"

WADA:
        Here is what a WADA TUE expert has to say with Floyd getting a RETRO TUE. Guess whose side he is on? KABOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is he?
        " Professor David Gerrard, head of WADA's TUE committee, about the use of them in sport, and his thoughts on doping in sport in general."

In summary he was disappointed, just didn't smell right, RED FLAG!!!
        a) Floyd should not have gotten a RETRO TUE
        b) RETRO TUEs were not meant for what Floyd got it for and gave an example ....
        c) Could have and should have drank orally instead.
        d) Was not high on USADA except for the Lance Armstrong case.
        e) Disappointed with the close ties with Floyd and NSAC
        f) You asked where does it say RETRO TUE is for URGENT cases .... I only said anything above moderate level or emergency type situations but this expert said "only in URGENT cases."

He used the word RED FLAGS, doesn't smell right, ...... !!!!

WOW!!!! Right from the TUE EXPERT from WADA!!!

30:30 min

You still going, huh?

1. So you admit that you don't know when he gave the partial sample. That should end your speculation.

2. The guy in the podcast clearly states the TUE should be given when there is no time to apply. Why would Mayweather apply to have an IV after the fight is over? Says that WADA has the opportunity to review and overturn the decision? Why didn't they? Wasn't this guy there at that time? Clearly he is not privy to what condition Mayweather may have had or he wouldn't be asking questions about what they were giving him and why they couldn't rehydrate him orally. Once again, USADA STATED CLEARLY WHAT THEY DID AND THE PROCESS THEY FOLLOWED TO THE PUBLIC. Are they hiding anything from WADA? From you? If WADA has a problem with it, they should have done something about it. This guy saying he clearly wants to challenge THE SYSTEM shows he is giving his opinion, and not the opinion of WADA. Should I go find the opinion of that guy from WADA who said he considers Toradol to be a doping substance???

3. 19 blood and urine tests -- clean. Undiluted urine samples -- Clean. Partial sample from directly before the IV. Just give up.

Are you done yet, or are you going to keep crying?
        Last edited by travestyny; 02-06-2017, 07:00 AM.

Comment

You still going, huh?

1. So you admit that you don't know when he gave the partial sample. That should end your speculation.

2. The guy in the podcast clearly states the TUE should be given when there is no time to apply. Why would Mayweather apply to have an IV after the fight is over? Says that WADA has the opportunity to review and overturn the decision? Why didn't they? Wasn't this guy there at that time? Clearly he is not privy to what condition Mayweather may have had or he wouldn't be asking questions about what they were giving him and why they couldn't rehydrate him orally. Once again, USADA STATED CLEARLY WHAT THEY DID AND THE PROCESS THEY FOLLOWED TO THE PUBLIC. Are they hiding anything from WADA? From you? If WADA has a problem with it, they should have done something about it. This guy saying he clearly wants to challenge THE SYSTEM shows he is giving his opinion, and not the opinion of WADA. Should I go find the opinion of that guy from WADA who said he considers Toradol to be a doping substance???

3. 19 blood and urine tests -- clean. Undiluted urine samples -- Clean. Partial sample from directly before the IV. Just give up.

Are you done yet, or are you going to keep crying?
          DEFLECTING even when the nails are closing your coffin!

Are you serious?

The guy was stating clearly that to get a RETRO TUE, its only in URGENT type situations and gave a couple of clear examples that even you cannot DEFLECT but you did!!!

Sorry but he was clear. We saw Floyd able to drink and drink adequately. No issues.

You are DEFLECTING against what the "Professor David Gerrard, head of WADA's TUE committee, " clearly told you.

They brought up:
          - USADA was getting paid (Red Flag)
          - USADA is supposed to be completely independent yet they "Totally AGREED that its a murky world"
          - TO get a RETRO TUE, it had to be an URGENT type situation. We both know what Floyd said and even just after the IV, Floyd was boasting at how he has advantages over others because unlike other boxers, he does not need to dehydrate a lot because he walks around weigh-in weight ....

and there is lots more as you know that points Floyd to being a total BS case.

Floyd said why he needed an IV and thanks Dr Alez Ariza not a real doctor. If the "head of WADA's TUE committee" heard all that plus that the vital signs were all normal, we saw him drinking adequately, weight was relatively solid, pre-fight form had no mention of a serious medical condition, Floyd's representatives pays USADA, he would have continued to crucify USADA/Floyd.

Next time I know what to do when an urgent medical situation occurs. Call Dr Alex Ariza and make sure that I thank him afterwards.

Its over. I and I'm sure you know as well what is an Urgent type situation. " head of WADA's TUE committee" called it out clearly.

Floyd should NOT have received a RETRO TUE.

at 30:30 min mark -

Last edited by ADP02; 02-07-2017, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• First of all:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            f) You asked where does it say RETRO TUE is for URGENT cases
            This is why you are one of the worst posters here. You fake quotations. You simply are not a credible poster. Please point to where I said this. If you can’t, you should apologize for outright lying.

Secondly, another reason you are a terrible poster:

The information that you provide always contradicts your very argument.

Did you listen to the entire podcast? Did you miss these tidbits:

A. On the TUE Process:

Says the TUE form must be given to an INDEPENDENT TUEC committee (oh, didn’t you try to argue that it isn’t independent?) A committee of experienced physicians who screen the applications to make sure that the proper information is provided. Also mentions that the possible WADA review is another checkpoint to make sure things are done properly.

B. On Doping:

It’s becoming increasingly harder to beat the system. The analytical processes of the laboratories are now so much more sensitive. You can drop a couple of cubes of sugar into a swimming pool and it can be detected in that volume of water. “You gotta be very clever or very ****** to try to beat that.”

C. On Micro-dosing:

Whey you take a micro-dose, you only get a micro-effect. If you take a micro-dose the night before a match, micro-dosing means it’s probably gone. You’re not going to get the lasting effect. If athletes are micro-dosing and hoping to not get caught doping, that’s a victory for the anti-doping agency.

So what we have is:

1. Mayweather following the rules and having the application sent to WADA for review. Right? Yes.

2. The independent labs with this super sensitive analytical process, according to the expert:

testing 9 urine samples before the IV, all clean, 7 blood samples before the IV, all clean, 1 urine sample partial taken before and partially after the IV, clean, and one urine and 1 blood sample on the next day after the IV, day of the fight. Clean.

3. Your speculation about USADA helping him micro-dose makes no sense according to this expert because it would not give any effect the following day at all. This is according to the guy you pointed me to!

Your own guy shutting you down! This is over. Has been over for some time! Give up and move on with your life!

Comment

What WADA confirms is:
              The majority of cases should be treated with fluids and eating. In an emergency type situation, WADA accepts an IV where the person is severely dehydrated and has no time or cannot drink up or the possibility of hyponatremia in which you even now agreed with Nick Diaz that it's crazy talk!
              WADA
              "It must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise to correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated by the medical literature."
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Why are you still going on with this? We've already discussed this in great detail.

1. WADA NEVER says that it must be an emergency. You know this already.
              Actually they do mention that if just mild or moderate then drink fluids. As I posted above.
              I challenge you to find anywhere that says this must have been an emergency. You won't find it.
              That does NOT mean that anyone who is dehydrated gets a RETRO TUE!!!! They just said its possible but we BOTH know that already. The reasons are few and must meet a specific criteria.

Challenge? Here is what I meant and its from WADA:

"It must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise [B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]to correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated by the medical literature."
              DUDE, THEY ****ING TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY THAT A RETROACTIVE TUE IS ALLOWED. WADA TOLD YOU ALSO. WHY ARE YOU SO ****ING DENSE???? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD RETROACTIVE MEANS? THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE THIS ******!
              THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO EVER DUCK ANYTHING YOU SAY. You don't make any sense at all. Show me where WADA/USADA said that in all circumstances, an IV will not be allowed for mild to moderate dehydration. Tell me where it says it will only be allowed for emergencies. If you can't find it.....you take another L.
              First of all:
              This is why you are one of the worst posters here. You fake quotations. You simply are not a credible poster. Please point to where I said this. If you can’t, you should apologize for outright lying.
              You never said it? You kept on repeating it like forever .... DEFLECTOR!!!

What time is it? Its time for Travestyny to take his own medicine.
              Read your above posts and now start to listen and agree with what the "head of WADA's TUE committee" said about RETRO TUEs!!!

The head of "WADA TOLD YOU ALSO. WHY ARE YOU SO ****ING DENSE????"

Last edited by ADP02; 02-07-2017, 02:28 AM.

Comment

You never said it? You kept on repeating it like forever .... DEFLECTOR!!!

What time is it? Its time for Travestyny to take his own medicine.
                Read your above posts and now start to listen and agree with what the "head of WADA's TUE committee" said about RETRO TUEs!!!

The head of "WADA TOLD YOU ALSO. WHY ARE YOU SO ****ING DENSE????"

Yawnnn. Go quote me on it then. If not... take your crying butt hurt bltchass elsewhere. I'll wait...

Lmao. Read my above posts? Are you on drugs? How do you read the word emergency over and over and instead see urgent? You are one desperate, dumb mutha****a
                Last edited by travestyny; 02-07-2017, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Yawnnn. Go quote me on it then. If not... take your crying butt hurt bltchass elsewhere. I'll wait...

Lmao. Read my above posts? Are you on drugs? How do you read the word emergency over and over and instead see urgent? You are one desperate, dumb mutha****a
                  DEFLECTOR is you name, deflecting is your game.

Do you think when you type? You asked me on all of the above.
                  Where does it say "mild to moderate"?
                  Where does it say "emergency (type)"?
                  Where does he say "Urgent"?

So you thought that Floyd could have had a relatively mild dehydration, get an IV and USADA would have to give him a RETRO TUE? The head of WADA said NO!!! It needs to be an Urgent type scenario. Floyd was not even a border line case. He even said, if his case was valid, he wouldn't even have been able to fight!!!

Before you deflect AGAIN, nobody cares on the exact words used but what was meant ..... but of course, all you are trying to do is muddy the waters and DEFLECT!!!

Its quite clear what the "head of WADA's TUE committee" said about RETRO TUEs. Floyd should NOT have gotten one!!!! That is NOT what a RETRO TUE was meant for!

Comment

DEFLECTOR is you name, deflecting is your game.

Do you think when you type? You asked me on all of the above.
                    Where does it say "mild to moderate"?
                    Find it in the ISTUE and post it up.

Where does it say "emergency (type)"?
                    Find it in the ISTUE.

Where does he say "Urgent"?
                    You're a ****ing liar. Never asked that you cowardly bltch. Post where I said that, or suck a dlck.

So you thought that Floyd could have had a relatively mild dehydration, get an IV and USADA would have to give him a RETRO TUE? The head of WADA said NO!!! It needs to be an Urgent type scenario. Floyd was not even a border line case. He even said, if his case was valid, he wouldn't even have been able to fight!!!

Before you deflect AGAIN, nobody cares on the exact words used but what was meant ..... but of course, all you are trying to do is muddy the waters and DEFLECT!!!

Its quite clear what the "head of WADA's TUE committee" said about RETRO TUEs. Floyd should NOT have gotten one!!!! That is NOT what a RETRO TUE was meant for!

* Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary; or 

* Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or

We've been through this already. Now what did the WADA guy say.

"When there isn't enough time to submit an application." Looks like that's example B, right?

Unless you can point me to the rule that USADA broke, SHUT THE **** UP. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR CRYING!

By the way, nice duck of the rest of my post. HE SHOT DOWN YOUR DUMB ASS MICRO-DOSING SCENARIO. GIVE THE **** UP.

No one believes your dumb as "deflection" bullshlt because no one needs to deflect. You spend so much time posting **** that proves yourself wrong. What kind of ****ing idiot are you???
                    Last edited by travestyny; 02-07-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

You're a lying sack of shlt, yet again. Show a direct quotation where this guy says Floyd should not have gotten one. How many lies are you going to tell?

1. Flat out says: I don’t know about this case.

2. Says WADA can review the application and challenge it and overturn it.
                      So…was it overturned? Yes or no? I’ll wait…

3. Asks questions:
                      A. What were they giving him? — On the application that WADA has.
                      B. Why couldn’t they rehydrate him orally? — On the application that WADA has.
                      C. Wonders if there was vomiting or diarrhea. — On the application that WADA has.

But keep reaching...and keep failing. What was that? Micro-dosing? When are you going to discuss how he passed 19 blood and urine tests by an independent lab, and the logic behind him micro-dosing the day before a fight, moron?

YOU post a podcast with a WADA expert...that shoots down your whole Floyd was doping conspiracy theory.

Last edited by travestyny; 02-07-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X