Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter: We're Still Waiting on Ward Rematch Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rematch is the next move for both guys

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Kovalev fled his own post fight interview when Stevenson stepped in the ring

I never saw that before.

That cell phone thief called a man a chicken then bolted..just like a chicken.

Oh the irony.
      Because it didn't happen. This is Stevenson getting the finger to his face after he got in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        the cell phone thief walked away after talking about somebody.

That's a b*tch move in all Countries except the one Kovalev is from
        Yeah but you and your other Alts don't speak for all countries and you certainly don't speak for America.
        Being and alt talking 5hit like you is the bigger b*tch move

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Nope, the rematch clause says that they must fight each other next, unless both sides agree to interim fights. Duva has activated that clause in the contract, so no interim fights are allowed for either of them.
          The rematch clause says Ward must fight Kovalev before he fights anyone else. Kovalev can fight 100 more people if he chooses but Ward must fight him if he ever fights again. Kovalev can go fight Stevenson and Ward can't fight anybody except Kovalev.

Ward is talking retirement. We've seen him sit out for two years. If Kovalev wants to wait two years for Ward then more power to him. If I were Kovalev I'd start looking for other fights come Feb-March if the rematch talks haven't started. That's 3-4months after the fight and no talks. How long do you think Kovalev should wait?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The rematch clause says Ward must fight Kovalev before he fights anyone else. Kovalev can fight 100 more people if he chooses but Ward must fight him if he ever fights again. Kovalev can go fight Stevenson and Ward can't fight anybody except Kovalev.

Ward is talking retirement. We've seen him sit out for two years. If Kovalev wants to wait two years for Ward then more power to him. If I were Kovalev I'd start looking for other fights come Feb-March if the rematch talks haven't started. That's 3-4months after the fight and no talks. How long do you think Kovalev should wait?
            The rematch clause says that neither can fight anybody else unless both sides agree to it. So if Kovalev wants to fight somebody else instead of waiting for Ward, he has to allow Ward to fight somebody else too, and on and on ..

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              The rematch clause says that neither can fight anybody else unless both sides agree to it. So if Kovalev wants to fight somebody else instead of waiting for Ward, he has to allow Ward to fight somebody else too, and on and on ..
              So how long do you expect Kovalev to wait for Ward? When should he start looking at other options? Ward sat out for damn near TWO YEARS and I don't doubt he'd do it again if he doesn't get his way

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                Because it didn't happen. This is Stevenson getting the finger to his face after he got in the ring.

He should keep busy going after Stevenson or Beterbiev instead of wearing a diaper ... Won't happen though because he's risking too much facing them... So he's just gonna wait and dry out his body crying over Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                  Great Post...sprinkled with a little politics
                  I gotta tell you TexasCowBoy. My mom... the same one who used to put me in a papoose on her back, and go to protest marches during the Vietnam war...was telling me how bad Trump was. It floored me. I tried to explain to her that Kissinger was supporting Hillary, it just didn't matter. Theres something in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    I gotta tell you TexasCowBoy. My mom... the same one who used to put me in a papoose on her back, and go to protest marches during the Vietnam war...was telling me how bad Trump was. It floored me. I tried to explain to her that Kissinger was supporting Hillary, it just didn't matter. Theres something in the water.
                    Just a note. Putin is quite hostile to the notion of world government and in particular to the NWO....Putins resistance is much stronger than US leaders are getting from the subservient and brainwashed American public....Russians will never agree to enslavement and will see it coming....as far a Henry Kissinger - rumor has it that his wiener fell on the floor last week. It was up Obamas @$$

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      So how long do you expect Kovalev to wait for Ward? When should he start looking at other options? Ward sat out for damn near TWO YEARS and I don't doubt he'd do it again if he doesn't get his way
                      A lot of people say Ward is a stand up guy. A role model. If he is that, he will surely let Kovalev know of his intentions very soon.

What do you thnk of Ward if he hasn't responded to Kovalev before march?

Comment

Working...
                      X