No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Alvarez Must Beat Bute To Earn His Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    instead of fight fonfara rematch or beterbiev or smith jr we get shiet like karpency. Pero i hope this id a big year fo him
    is it karpency's fault he did more than all 3 of theose guys when he outboxed dawson on showtime??

smith jr wasnt even in the loop then dude, fonfara turned the fight down due to haymon not paying as much no more, and beterbiev was injured and even when not injured he doesnt call stevenson out..he wants the ibf belt..that's all he talks about..

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      Makes sense but he can force the issue.he is too talented for this ****
      if joe smith jr accepts the fight i have more respect for him than i do with guys like fonfara, bhop, and kov...also pascal begged frot eh fight got a deal and turned it down only to negotiate in the media...it's nuts..they dont want to be the lineal champ..

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        funny how beterbiev has never fought a sole ducked kovalev and never mentions him...why tf are ppl ****holding that guy so much when he does nothing?
        Beterbiev doesn't belong in the ring with Kovalev or Stevenson just yet because he hasn't fought anyone. Second, how did Beterbiev duck Kovalev?

On another note, I'm not sure what Stevenson is doing with his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Beterbiev doesn't belong in the ring with Kovalev or Stevenson just yet because he hasn't fought anyone. Second, how did Beterbiev duck Kovalev?

On another note, I'm not sure what Stevenson is doing with his career.
          beterbiev talked all that **** to kov and ducked fight in russia..go look it up..

Comment

beterbiev talked all that **** to kov and ducked fight in russia..go look it up..
            I don't think he had earned his shot to begin with but that's me....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I don't think he had earned his shot to begin with but that's me....
              my point exactly..he hasnt earned **** and ppl keep his d1k on their lips..and even wat he hasnt earned he turned down...pshhh

Comment

he only asked hbo to put up 100k for him to stay on the network after being the fighter of the year on their network and doing 1.2 to 1.3 million tv ratings each tim ehe fought..he racked up 3 knockouts in a row...that isnt worth 100k extra...it was really 300k but haymon was going to put up 100k michel 100k and hbo 100k...hbo refused...THEY ALL WERE FIRED BRO...

then he went to showtime and bhop took less to fight kov on reg hbo..him and stevenson was us and canadian ppv...that would be like kov telling pascal no only to leave and fight fonfara on showtme lol
                HBO wasnt gonna be nickel and dimed by a guy that won his first belt 9 months ago at 35, over a tune-up straight off ESPN 2. That's why Haymon was kicked out in the first place, these extortion tactics. They were like, if you wanna defect to a second rate network, sink your ratings and live gate, get stripped of your Ring belt and lose all fan respect over 100k for a no name, that's on you, if that's what your all about

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  the biggest piece of **** in boxing, dont know if youve read up on some of the stuff he used to do...
                  So?
                  Muhammad Ali used to beat his wife for using short dresses.
                  Robinson hit his wife while she was pregnant.
                  Leonard hit his wife when she was carrying their baby.
                  Tony Ayala used to rape women.
                  Duran once cleaned an entire gym, beating everyone including his dad.
                  In the top 50 greatest of all time, you might find around 10 boxers that weren't pos, so care about what they did and do in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    HBO wasnt gonna be nickel and dimed by a guy that won his first belt 9 months ago at 35, over a tune-up straight off ESPN 2. That's why Haymon was kicked out in the first place, these extortion tactics. They were like, if you wanna defect to a second rate network, sink your ratings and live gate, get stripped of your Ring belt and lose all fan respect over 100k for a no name, that's on you, if that's what your all about
                    so hbo told the fighter of the year to fuk off over 100k and u're fine with it..showtime may hae lower ratings but their commitment ot boxing has killed hbo's...they put on more and more quality.

and for the bold: hbo had no idea that hopkins would run from the stevenson fight adonis could have had 3 belts, ring, and the lineal if that guy didnt run...if u think that is fine theni dont know wat to call u as a fan...i wish hbo would have forked over 100k..and the fact is they all got fired from their jobs...they didnt win a thing

and bute stevenson will make ward kov look like child's play if it happens..that's karma for ppl like u who like to see guys politically bs'd

Comment

so hbo told the fighter of the year to fuk off over 100k and u're fine with it..showtime may hae lower ratings but their commitment ot boxing has killed hbo's...they put on more and more quality.

and for the bold: hbo had no idea that hopkins would run from the stevenson fight adonis could have had 3 belts, ring, and the lineal if that guy didnt run...if u think that is fine theni dont know wat to call u as a fan...i wish hbo would have forked over 100k..and the fact is they all got fired from their jobs...they didnt win a thing

and bute stevenson will make ward kov look like child's play if it happens..that's karma for ppl like u who like to see guys politically bs'd
                      Somehow all that Showtime quality managed to miss Stevenson by a mile. How do you think that happened?

HBO couldn't guess the details, but they knew a duck when they saw one. Safe bet is nobody does better off HBO, esp ducks. They get relegated to spike and do Fnf ratings.

And lol at his redeeming fight being a washed up Smw off a drug suspension. There's your Chickenson fan

Comment

Working...
                      X