Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Alvarez Must Beat Bute To Earn His Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    based on??
    He speaks with this audacity, like he is really the champ. Like he calls all the big boys out to get enough exposure then goes into his shell and fights joe snuffy...he aint ****.he is highly skilled and could be great, but he ain't **** as a person or as a pugilist. He doesn't want to give fans the fights we want. Milking the **** off them belts.

Comment

Chickenson is a piece of $#!+

Comment

Yet another fighter happy to win a belt and coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Adonis isn't ducking this bum. He has bigger fish to fry. If he can get by shot to sh.it Bute than I would be shocked.
          LOL. Joke of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            He speaks with this audacity, like he is really the champ. Like he calls all the big boys out to get enough exposure then goes into his shell and fights joe snuffy...he aint ****.he is highly skilled and could be great, but he ain't **** as a person or as a pugilist. He doesn't want to give fans the fights we want. Milking the **** off them belts.
            the last time i check he was...the last time i check bhop ran to hbo to fight for 2nd place instead of the lineal title...

bru take notes..he wanted 100k from hbo to stay on the network...guys like ggg are turning down 10 and 15 million to fight canelo..lol canelo aint got **** on kov..yet ggg needs 14.9 million more to fight a guy that lost to a welterweight..i think your hate is misplaced...

he offered fonfara a 2nd fight and fonfara priced himself out instead of going for a lineal title...

kov left a purse bid when he and kathy asked for it

please tell me wat more u want..i dont like that he hastn got those fights but when he's not at fault it's a joke to keep blaming him

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Yet another fighter happy to win a belt and coast.
              by coast you mean to stay in a purse bid that was demanded by duva only for her to pull out??
              let's go back further..by coast do u mean fight 3 top 10 lhw in a row after winning it??

hold on, by coast do u mean offer bhop us and canadian ppv only to be turned down and ran from??

do your research..homie has no blame in none of these fights not happening...
              he's a 77 reach southpaw...i dont see many guys trying to line up to see that bro

Comment

the last time i check he was...the last time i check bhop ran to hbo to fight for 2nd place instead of the lineal title...

bru take notes..he wanted 100k from hbo to stay on the network...guys like ggg are turning down 10 and 15 million to fight canelo..lol canelo aint got **** on kov..yet ggg needs 14.9 million more to fight a guy that lost to a welterweight..i think your hate is misplaced...

he offered fonfara a 2nd fight and fonfara priced himself out instead of going for a lineal title...

kov left a purse bid when he and kathy asked for it

please tell me wat more u want..i dont like that he hastn got those fights but when he's not at fault it's a joke to keep blaming him
                So you mean to tell me he is as innocent as can be?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                  So you mean to tell me he is as innocent as can be?
                  he only asked hbo to put up 100k for him to stay on the network after being the fighter of the year on their network and doing 1.2 to 1.3 million tv ratings each tim ehe fought..he racked up 3 knockouts in a row...that isnt worth 100k extra...it was really 300k but haymon was going to put up 100k michel 100k and hbo 100k...hbo refused...THEY ALL WERE FIRED BRO...

then he went to showtime and bhop took less to fight kov on reg hbo..him and stevenson was us and canadian ppv...that would be like kov telling pascal no only to leave and fight fonfara on showtme lol

Comment

funny how ppl are all of a sudden alvarez fans..when last year i said adonis should have a top ten mando soon and everybody said "who tf is alvarez...wtf did he ever do"
                    lol...blind haters..
                    instead of fight fonfara rematch or beterbiev or smith jr we get shiet like karpency. Pero i hope this id a big year fo him

Comment

he only asked hbo to put up 100k for him to stay on the network after being the fighter of the year on their network and doing 1.2 to 1.3 million tv ratings each tim ehe fought..he racked up 3 knockouts in a row...that isnt worth 100k extra...it was really 300k but haymon was going to put up 100k michel 100k and hbo 100k...hbo refused...THEY ALL WERE FIRED BRO...

then he went to showtime and bhop took less to fight kov on reg hbo..him and stevenson was us and canadian ppv...that would be like kov telling pascal no only to leave and fight fonfara on showtme lol
                      Makes sense but he can force the issue.he is too talented for this ****

Comment

Working...
                      X