Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Alvarez Must Beat Bute To Earn His Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Alvarez his mando? He already earned his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      You're combining two points in my post into 1. I'm expressing outrage at Stevenson having ducked Alvarez for more than a year. Alvarez shouldn't need to jump through more hoops.

And I never said Alvarez is that man with a pulse, I said I wouldn't be surprised if Stevenson retires without fighting anyone with a pulse since taking the lineal & WBC off the shadow of Chad Dawson.

Here's a post in which I say Alvarez isn't that good:
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=34

Adonis isn't ducking this bum. He has bigger fish to fry. If he can get by shot to sh.it Bute than I would be shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        funny how this guy never mentions beterbiev...
        funny how beterbiev has never fought a sole ducked kovalev and never mentions him...why tf are ppl ****holding that guy so much when he does nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          He earned his shot 14 months ago when he became your mandatory. Keep quacking pimp. Wouldn't be surprised if this piece of **** retired before fighting someone with a pulse.
          the wbc never forced the issue and he never asked them too he asked for step up fights not adonis...do your research..he wanted pascal or bute before adonis

Comment

the biggest piece of **** in boxing, dont know if youve read up on some of the stuff he used to do...
            somebody is in his personal feelings i see.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              funny how beterbiev has never fought a sole ducked kovalev and never mentions him...why tf are ppl ****holding that guy so much when he does nothing?
              hes smashed kovalev twice already in the amateurs and he'd blow that pimps head off.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                Starting to really dislike this guy
                based on??

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
                  So it was much better to fight Williams? Williams is such a bigger name than Alvarez? And how is he going to give Bute credit for drawing Jack when Bute got caught with a PED and many people felt like he lost the fight anyway? Stevenson would do himself a lot of favors if he actually fought even the some of the better guys at 175, not named Ward or Kovalev (although these are fights he should be pursuing), and kept his activity up. Barrera, Pascal, Beterbiev, Alvarez, Bute, Cleverly, Joe Smith Jr., etc. are all good fights that he could find his way to and help him considerably. He's becoming pretty meaningless with his lack of activity.
                  funny how ppl are all of a sudden alvarez fans..when last year i said adonis should have a top ten mando soon and everybody said "who tf is alvarez...wtf did he ever do"
                  lol...blind haters..

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I don't like how this went down, but I hope Alvarez wins, not because I'm a fan, but because becoming the mando should be enough! You shouldn't have to be popular, just be the mando! Same **** with Khurtsidze! He got bumped, as the mando for BJ Saunders, by Canelo, not because Canelo earned it, but because Canelo is more popular. The WBO said it's good for the sport, but I doubt that!
                    alvarez sent the offer to bute and pascal..he's mazimizing his money dude...just last year he asked for tune up and not adonis..

he's smart..why go straight to adonis if u get knocked out u dont get anymore big fight...bute is a bigger name than adonis, ward, or kov...PASCAL JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE AS WELL IN CANADA..

let alvarez make his mark he wants to

Comment

hes smashed kovalev twice already in the amateurs and he'd blow that pimps head off.
                      Amateurs wins dont mean **** in the pro ranks man

Comment

Working...
                      X