Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Alvarez Must Beat Bute To Earn His Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Alvarez Must Beat Bute To Earn His Shot

On February 24th, #1 rated light heavyweight Eleider Alvarez (21-0) will risk his mandatory position in the WBC rankings when he faces former champion Lucian Bute (32-3-1) in Quebec City, Quebec. The winner of the fight will then face WBC/Lineal light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (28-1), who is expected to announce his ring return in the near future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

funny how this guy never mentions beterbiev...

Comment

Starting to really dislike this guy

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        Starting to really dislike this guy
        the biggest piece of **** in boxing, dont know if youve read up on some of the stuff he used to do...

Comment

He earned his shot 14 months ago when he became your mandatory. Keep quacking pimp. Wouldn't be surprised if this piece of **** retired before fighting someone with a pulse.

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

wow stevenson still has a title?

Comment

So it was much better to fight Williams? Williams is such a bigger name than Alvarez? And how is he going to give Bute credit for drawing Jack when Bute got caught with a PED and many people felt like he lost the fight anyway? Stevenson would do himself a lot of favors if he actually fought even the some of the better guys at 175, not named Ward or Kovalev (although these are fights he should be pursuing), and kept his activity up. Barrera, Pascal, Beterbiev, Alvarez, Bute, Cleverly, Joe Smith Jr., etc. are all good fights that he could find his way to and help him considerably. He's becoming pretty meaningless with his lack of activity.

Comment

I don't like how this went down, but I hope Alvarez wins, not because I'm a fan, but because becoming the mando should be enough! You shouldn't have to be popular, just be the mando! Same **** with Khurtsidze! He got bumped, as the mando for BJ Saunders, by Canelo, not because Canelo earned it, but because Canelo is more popular. The WBO said it's good for the sport, but I doubt that!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X