Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Trinidad rematch De La Hoya or Joe C rematch Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
    If Oscar Hadn't stepped of the gas in the championship rounds he would have got Knocked Da Fork Out!!! He was spent he didn't have much left in him.

point out the rds where tito dominated dlh. you wont find those moments in the highlight clip and there is no highlight clip for tito

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
      So close the show and post the 7 tito won? Bet he doesnt?
      You know who you talkin to? Lower your the tone in voice...I'm Sugar Ray Leonard!!! I will get back to you maybe tonight, as it is i'm at work, i'm a busboy i'm not suppose to be using the computer :-)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

point out the rds where tito dominated dlh. you wont find those moments in the highlight clip and there is no highlight clip for tito
          Highlite clip??? Get Da eFF OUTTA HERE! There were some rounds that wre close so don't act like they didn't exist.

Comment

Oscar definitely backed off in the championship rounds. But he probably had the fight won by then if right was right.

Comment

Originally posted by ***butcher*** View Post
              BWaaaa-Haaa-Haaa-HAH!!!

Comment

Highlite clip??? Get Da eFF OUTTA HERE! There were some rounds that wre close so don't act like they didn't exist.
                from dlh would have gotten ktfo to there were some close rds......the changes a video can make in clearing shlt up.

dlh was robbed.

Comment

from dlh would have gotten ktfo to there were some close rds......the changes a video can make in clearing shlt up.

dlh was robbed.
                  1st of all more video clips & who landed the most punches don't necessarily means you win. This is Championship professional boxing not amateur boxing were pity patty punches count. The De La Hoya getting KNOCKED DA FORK OUT comments came, when you said that had Oscar not stepped of the gas petal he would of ..blah...blah ...blah & then I made my comment.
                  Can you show me how to do this cut & paste with the video so that i can show you the clips where Trinidad landed?

Comment

1st of all more video clips & who landed the most punches don't necessarily means you win. This is Championship professional boxing not amateur boxing were pity patty punches count. The De La Hoya getting KNOCKED DA FORK OUT comments came, when you said that had Oscar not stepped of the gas petal he would of ..blah...blah ...blah & then I made my comment.
                    Can you show me how to do this cut & paste with the video so that i can show you the clips where Trinidad landed?
                    strange being that theres NO VIDEO OF TITO putting in work vs dlh.

if you happen to find a yt vid, giggles, right below the vid find ''share'' and click it. click the ''embed'' button. copy/paste that link. then paste that shlt here.

punches landed only count for when you boy lands them ? i guarantee you had dlh rightfully won that fight YET landed far less punches, youd be bltching too.

''how can a guy lose when he lands more punches ?!?!?!?!''

Comment

strange being that theres NO VIDEO OF TITO putting in work vs dlh.

if you happen to find a yt vid, giggles, right below the vid find ''share'' and click it. click the ''embed'' button. copy/paste that link. then paste that shlt here.

punches landed only count for when you boy lands them ? i guarantee you had dlh rightfully won that fight YET landed far less punches, youd be bltching too.

Simple...lets say you outlanded 25-10 against your opponent for the first 6 rounds, but then for the remaining 6 rounds your opponent outlands you by a mere 10-7. Add up buddy, it won't mean a thing that you landed more, what matter is the rounds that you won....you should know that already come on man i'm Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X