Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Trinidad rematch De La Hoya or Joe C rematch Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Precisely so stop posting it.
    i like to give uber fanboys a chance to defend their logic, if you dont mind.

but 2 is enough. i made my point.

Comment

the trinidadians rationalizing the epic rip off that was dlh vs tito.....priceless

''so what he landed more punches.....those last 3 rds doe !!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        strange being that theres NO VIDEO OF TITO putting in work vs dlh.

if you happen to find a yt vid, giggles, right below the vid find ''share'' and click it. click the ''embed'' button. copy/paste that link. then paste that shlt here.

punches landed only count for when you boy lands them ? i guarantee you had dlh rightfully won that fight YET landed far less punches, youd be bltching too.

''how can a guy lose when he lands more punches ?!?!?!?!''
        Thanks! I'm almost there can you show me how to copy from a certain time & to end when I want it to? example: I want it to show combo exchange & not go into anything further...

Comment

the trinidadians rationalizing the epic rip off that was dlh vs tito.....priceless

''so what he landed more punches.....those last 3 rds doe !!!!''
          Nah...It don't go like that...na'mean...Trinidad won the 2nd round. So with that those who try to say Oscar won rounds 1-8, I just prove that's bull....and I happen to like both Oscar & Felix...isn't that the Odd Couple???...Oh you probably don't know about the 'odd couple'...

Comment

they were awful, painful to watch fights. trinidad - de la hoya set boxing back for years. years! people would allude to "fights not living up to expectations," and you knew damn well which fight they were talking about! that fight f#cking sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Why didn't Chavez didnt rematch Whitaker, why didn't Leonard rematch Hagler etc

Perhaps not doing a rematch just gets de-emphasized in hindsight

marvin hagler claims he's never put on a pair of boxing gloves after the leonard fought. thought he was robbed and retired. both guys were way past it anyway by that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                Thanks! I'm almost there can you show me how to copy from a certain time & to end when I want it to? example: I want it to show combo exchange & not go into anything further...
                cant help you with that one.

Nah...It don't go like that...na'mean...Trinidad won the 2nd round. So with that those who try to say Oscar won rounds 1-8, I just prove that's bull.
                wow, you think theres something in dlh not sweeping the 1st 8 rds.......i had it 8-4 dlh and im being generous.

Comment

wow, you think theres something in dlh not sweeping the 1st 8 rds.......i had it 8-4 dlh and im being generous.
                  SemiGreat,
                  Well checkout round 4 as well Trinidad landed, not only more punches than dela hoya but more meaningful punches. It's not how many punches but how it is done, I imagine the aggresion, power punches & more volume. Now mind you compu-box count pity-pat punches which are punches that just tap you...

Comment

I bet you know, you just don't want me to show you up... :-)

Comment

SemiGreat,
                      Well checkout round 4 as well Trinidad landed, not only more punches than dela hoya but more meaningful punches. It's not how many punches but how it is done, I imagine the aggresion, power punches & more volume. Now mind you compu-box count pity-pat punches which are punches that just tap you...
                      Tito had his nose busted up, his face was worse then Oscars after 8 rounds and Oscar was close to doubling up Tito in power punches too. So stop with Oscar just landed pity pat punches. Dude landed 260 punches WITHOUT throwing jack the last few rounds and heading into the 9th leading in every statistical category INCLUDED power punches. Finished landing 100 more punches then Tito without throwing punches in the last few rounds.

Oscar landed the cleaner shots by A LOT, controlled the ring, and the only blood was coming out tito NOT Oscar. Alot of Tito's punches were grazing or hitting gloves. Oscar was tagging him flush and embarrassing him making him miss or freezing him in his tracks with movement and handspeed. It wasn't until the end when Oscar stopped fighting that's the only time Tito landed anything meaningful but it was too late he had already lost too many rounds to win the fight. You still haven't outlined the 7 rounds Tito won that night. SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X