Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Trinidad rematch De La Hoya or Joe C rematch Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
    Lmfao!!

Since when do you beat Joe Calzaghe by running and hugging for 12 rounds?
    Joe CLEARLY won that fight take your damn blinkers off son.
    well no one can beat joe calzaghe. thats impossible. hopkins landed all the clean punches but we know someone has to do more than that. calzaghe outboxed the crap outta hopkins besides the punches thing it was a schooling. basically he ko'd hopkins on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      You mean he outran him Trinidad.
      Lolol
      Greent.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        "On your dreams Pedro in your dreams"
        Bound by honor circa 1992ish
        Oscar won clearly, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Close the show, my balls, boxing is not about close shows, dude.

He won clearly 7 or 8 rounds, all the boxing world knows that.
          Let me take a guess...so you gave Oscar every round from 1-5?...What's my name???!!! I am Sugar Ray Leonard, sucker, close the effing show! that's why you don't have all these controversial $hetz w/ me.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            well no one can beat joe calzaghe. thats impossible. hopkins landed all the clean punches but we know someone has to do more than that. calzaghe outboxed the crap outta hopkins besides the punches thing it was a schooling. basically he ko'd hopkins on his feet.
            You're right Calzaghe did outbox him the punch stats prove that

More thrown, higher accuracy and this wasn't even a prime version of Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
              Let me take a guess...so you gave Oscar every round from 1-5?...What's my name???!!! I am Sugar Ray Leonard, sucker, close the effing show! that's why you don't have all these controversial $hetz w/ me.
              i wholeheartily agree. i loved the way you took out hagler and left no controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                You're right Calzaghe did outbox him the punch stats prove that

More thrown, higher accuracy and this wasn't even a prime version of Joe Calzaghe.
                ok but punch stats are wrong. calzaghe was missing almost everything. calzaghe more accurate....also if we are using punch stats kovalev beat ward so you can't have it both ways. you can't say they are proof someone won for one fight and then ignore them for another. when we break down who was really landing more it was hopkins and kovalev. sorry those aren't the guys you like.

Comment

ok but punch stats are wrong. calzaghe was missing almost everything. calzaghe more accurate....also if we are using punch stats kovalev beat ward so you can't have it both ways. you can't say they are proof someone won for one fight and then ignore them for another. when we break down who was really landing more it was hopkins and kovalev. sorry those aren't the guys you like.
                  Punch Stats do not tell the whole story, specially in professional boxing. Where "pity pats" don't really do it for the judges.

Comment

i wholeheartily agree. i loved the way you took out hagler and left no controversy.
                    Hagler who???...uuh-hum...oh him yeah but I didn't coast...I fought, made him miss, gave him angles. What's my name!!!??? Say it...Say It....

Comment

Who said I think Ward won that fight though?
                      I've made it clear before the fight that I thought Ward would win it but after the fight was said and done I was rather pissed off with the bad judging.

Watch the Bhop fight again, I mean look at the first round knock down it wasn't even that clean of a knock down, punch lands that's granted but what happens next is Bhop lunged forward gave Joe a little shove whilst their arms were tangled up then down goes Joe but he gets up instantly.

If you're going to judge Joe so harshly on his punch style I'd hate to think how many fights you think Sugar Ray Leonard lost.

Definitely don't like Hopkins, Kovalev I'm not fussed on him at all but I dislike Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X