Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson's Career Plan For 2017 is Outlined By Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    but let's insinuate that Haymon is at fault, because..... well, just because

Kovalev aint scared of Stevenson
    , but he did (directly or indirectly) avoid that fight..... unless Duva works for Stevenson?
    Sure about that?

Dude ran from his own post fight interview soon as he saw Stevenson step to him.

I've never seen a guy flee his own **** and give the mic away like that.

Dude was SHOOK.

Imagine if Wilder cut and ran when Fury stepped in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      That is unfair of you. Duva made the decision to abandon the mando spot after she resigned with HBO. You can't blame that on Haymon dude.
      Stevenson's team asked for an immediate purse bid, and wouldn't negotiate after Duva told them she couldn't take part in one. They didn't want the fight.

The same people who were spouting off back then about purse bids being the best way to get the best deal for both men cried "duck" when Loeffler asked for an immediate bid for GGG/Jacobs.
      Last edited by kafkod; 01-05-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        u dumbarse fugger..he signed the contract while asking to be the mando you **** face..that is the reason he's fulla **** his hbo came out and said they were not going to punish them if he took the fight..
        Shut it snot nose.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Stevenson's team asked for an immediate purse bid, and wouldn't negotiate after Duva told them she couldn't take part in one. They didn't want the fight.

The same people who were spouting off back then about purse bids being the best way to get the best deal for both men cried "duck" when Loeffler asked for an immediate bid for GGG/Jacobs.
          Of course they wanted the fight. They did that so they could control the venue and date by winning the purse bid. They knew they had more resources. Duva just miscalculated and didn't have the Russian money like she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Now he's riding Smith's crotch.

Them Ricans and their d*cksucking ways.
            mang wtf are you talking about? Go that way with your childish bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Sure about that?

Dude ran from his own post fight interview soon as he saw Stevenson step to him.

I've never seen a guy flee his own **** and give the mic away like that.

Dude was SHOOK.

Imagine if Wilder cut and ran when Fury stepped in the ring
              Fury entered the ring alone. He didn't have a couple of bodyguards with him, like Stevenson had when he stepped up to Kovalev. Wilder and Fury want to fight each other, so it made sense for Wilder to take Fury on. It will help sell the fight when/if it happens.

Kovalev knows he and Stevenson are never going to fight each other, so he gave Superduck the finger and turned his back to show his contempt.
              Last edited by kafkod; 01-05-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Of course they wanted the fight. They did that so they could control the venue and date by winning the purse bid. They knew they had more resources. Duva just miscalculated and didn't have the Russian money like she said.
                Mmmm ... maybe. But I'm still insisting that nobody in their right mind would ask for a mandatory position unless they wanted to fight.

Comment

the real plan has been leaked- continue to fight bums whilst saying you are being avoided by the other fighters. The same as the last few years.

Comment

He will fight once maybe twice and it will be low level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                      that's false..had 2 defense then bhop ran to hbo..the year after kov left a purse bid to fight him...meanwhile both of them are no longer champs...match point adonis!
                      I'll give credit where credit is due: Politics have certainly played *some* part in Adonis' fight history.

That being said, he's fought 3 times in 24 months. You're right that Adonis still has his WBC strap. I bet, though, that B Hop and Kov would still have their straps had they fought Bika, Karpency, and Williams their past 3 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X