Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson's Career Plan For 2017 is Outlined By Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson's Career Plan For 2017 is Outlined By Promoter

WBC light heavyweight titlist Adonis Stevenson (28-1, 23 KOs) fought just once this past year (a fourth round TKO of Thomas Williams on July 29). His promoter, Yvon Michel, is hoping that the public will see more of him in 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't believe a word of that. No way he fights in April and then June. Can't see him fighting three times either. Yet another guy who was happy to win a belt and coast. See also Billy Joe Saunders, Gary Russell Jr, Peter Quillin, Tyson Fury etc etc.

Comment

I'm guessing 'duck Kovalev' was the first item.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        i'm guessing 'duck kovalev' was the first item.
        you mean kkkovalev the dirty russian ducked stevenson when him and his broke promoter lost the purse bid lmfaooooo....... Try another lie

Comment

Originally posted by dr rumack View Post
          i don't believe a word of that. No way he fights in april and then june. Can't see him fighting three times either. Yet another guy who was happy to win a belt and coast. See also billy joe saunders, gary russell jr, peter quillin, tyson fury etc etc.
          dont forget the dirty russian coward kkkovalev pulled out of the fight after his broke promoter lost the purse bid???? In what ******ed universe is that stevensons fault??? Hope you are not on the same dirty coke jon crackhead jones snorts.... ALSO THE ARTICLE SAYS HE MAY FIGHT IN JUNE OR SEPTEMBER NOTHING IS FINAL... SO CALM YOUR ****...

Comment

Isn't it sad that FANs can predict this guys year more thoroughly than what the promoters predict?!? Hes probabaly the most useless champion out there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
              Isn't it sad that FANs can predict this guys year more thoroughly than what the promoters predict?!? Hes probabaly the most useless champion out there right now.
              I would still have Billy Joe Saunders in that spot. In terms of titleholders at least. In terms of 'real' champions, then yeah Adonis is easily the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                I'm guessing 'duck Kovalev' was the first item.
                Stevenson ducking Kovalev has become an annual event in the boxing calendar.

I wonder what the excuse will be this year?

We've had: "I want to fight Hopkins instead"

"I want a purse bid, because I know Uncle Al will would win it and Kovalev can't fight off HBO."

And: "It's Kovalev, so it's got be on Show Time, cuz I know his contract won't let him do that"
                Last edited by kafkod; 01-05-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

"Adonis has always planned to unify the title"

Yeah, verrrrry slowwwwwwwly

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Stevenson ducking Kovalev has become an annual event in the boxing calendar.

I wonder what the excuse will be this year?

We've had: "I want to fight Hopkins instead"

"I want a purse bid, because I know Uncle Al will would win it and Kovalev can't fight off HBO."

And: "It's Kovalev, so it's got be on Show Time, cuz I know his contract won't let him do that"
                    It was duva who asked for purse bid after asking to be made Stevenson mando...

Comment

Working...
                    X