Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: When I Win World Title, People Will Forget My Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    it's not just his chin, is his defense too.
    Agreed. He can be timed. So a patient counter puncher with some power stands a good chance of KOing him.

Comment

I thought I was drunk holy crap Amir.

Comment

It's too late for Khan to reinvent himself.

He is fast for 3-4 rounds then his work rate drops and he runs more.

He can be relied on to make sloppy mistakes or be drawn into exchanges where he is always going to come off worse.

His mouth writes cheques his a$$ can't cash.

Comment

All this talk about about Amir "Chin" Khan... I think I'm gonna watch his greatest ktfo moments on youtube right now lol

Comment

I couldn't help but laugh when I read the title haha haha... I Mean Khan is a talented fighter and it's not impossible for him to win another title but I just can't help but think about those KO loses that he's had lol haha... I'll laugh even harder if he actually WINS one

Comment

Khan the only thing left to achieve in his career is beat Brook to a decision...nothing else matters. Young talent is coming to clean up 140 & 147.

He should fight Brook next year whilst he has some time left...although I think his time is up.

Comment

I know I'm in the minority but I still want Amir Khan to beat Kell Brook when they fight and if he loses that fight I think he should retire as soon as the fight is over B-hop style (minus the accolades and respect) lol

Comment

No we will still remember the losses, especially the Prescott KO.

Comment

LOL it is hard to forget the defeats you have had man..lol

Comment

This clown is hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X