Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: When I Win World Title, People Will Forget My Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully IBF doesn't let this ride for the belt. Khan has been catered to entirely too much. Him and Brook had their money grabs, its time for Spence to grab his jewlery from Brook

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      If only this kid had a chin, its scary to think with his skillset what he could've accomplished if he actually had a chin that could stand up to hard shots.
      Not really, he has always been a front runner that gassed when his little rapid fire punches gave out. It didn't take power for Peterson to beat him or for Algierie to give him every level of hell he could take and walk away with a W. So its not like he is pernell or anything; the only thing he has is speed.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        Not really, he has always been a front runner that gassed when his little rapid fire punches gave out. It didn't take power for Peterson to beat him or for Algierie to give him every level of hell he could take and walk away with a W. So its not like he is pernell or anything; the only thing he has is speed.
        Yeah, to me he's always fought kinda scared... throwing flurries with the hope of something landing lol... He's got speed and explosiveness and he can throw some nice combos sometimes but he's not well coordinated with his shots and movement... He doesn't have very good feet movement, he's not accurate with his shots, he cannot fight on the inside and he doesn't have very good head movement or a chin but he's fun to watch and he definitely has heart... unfortunately it works against him because of his chin
        Last edited by sparda77; 12-30-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Box-Office;17317217]Struck a nerve there didn't I, old man? Need to pipe down at your age else you might sh.it your jocks.

Oh! I'm always here, may be you should try posting outside of the "box" i.e. Khan threads. Pitiful existence. Sigh![/QUO

Lol ....I fully understand why ole glass jaw is your hero.

Comment

'People will forget my defeats' he sounds nearly as desperate as box office!

I hope Kell fights Spence a real live opponent and not this little chinny cash out merchant.Kell must tell Khan to fight a contender which at welterweight he's NEVER managed to achieve ......that .....would be funny!

Don't worry Amir I won't forget your defeats!

Comment

No chance of that happening. At least he acknowledges the defeats.

Comment

Nobody will ever forget those kos. Khan may forget them though because if he gets ko'd clean 1 more time, he may not. Be able to remember his own name.

Comment

What defeats?

Comment

Its easy to forget those classix ko loses to Prescott and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      If only this kid had a chin, its scary to think with his skillset what he could've accomplished if he actually had a chin that could stand up to hard shots.
                      it's not just his chin, is his defense too.

Comment

Working...
                      X