Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: When I Win World Title, People Will Forget My Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan should fight Garcia unless Thurman wins, then he should fight Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      ^^^^ Ramblings of a bitter old man.
      Wrong on both counts .....Lets all sit down and forget glass jaws defeats .....you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Wrong on both counts .....Lets all sit down and forget glass jaws defeats .....you idiot.

Never proposed to forget anything. You're a bitter old c.unt. That's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          Never proposed to forget anything. You're a bitter old c.unt. That's a fact.
          So now that Khan has regained some amount of consciousness you're out of your box again ...you like your glass jawed hero make little sense but if I put a good post in you'll forget about what you consider to be my bad one hey.....idiot ......back in your box before your mother finds out you've been swearing.

Comment

his only chance to win a title is when manny retires and we know WBO loves bob, so bradley or vargas will get to fight for it. khan might beat one of them

Comment

I think Amir tries to forget more so then him thinking fans will. If he keeps getting knocked out he may end up truly forgetting. Let's hope not

Comment

Khan will always be known for his glass chin. I enjoy his fights bc he can get laid out anytime.

Comment

No one is gonna forget those highlight reel KOs. This guy is unbelievable, those KOs must have done more damage than previously thought

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    no, people still keep bringing up that prescott KO, so no. and if this guy actually fights brook his career might be over. for fuck sake he was hurt by algieri.
                    LMAO, no kidding. When people think of Khan, they will always think about his loud mouth, delusional comments, and yes......him getting KTFO in every major fight he has ever had.

Comment

He's definitely wrong about that lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X