Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: When I Win World Title, People Will Forget My Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: When I Win World Title, People Will Forget My Defeats

Bolton fighter Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) is very focused on wining a world title in 2017. Khan had one ring appearance in 2016, which was a sixth round knockout loss to Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Khan took a dangerous risk by moving up to a catch-weight of 155-pounds to face Canelo for the WBC middleweight title at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no, people still keep bringing up that prescott KO, so no. and if this guy actually fights brook his career might be over. for fuck sake he was hurt by algieri.

Comment

khan's legacy is set. sleepy time

Comment

Lol uh huh ok who can Queen Khan beat that has a world title? He might just get knocked out in every title fight he fights in.

Comment

Any of the better or so-called Elites at 147 he will not be not if he carries on the corner stool in the ring w/him... his chin does not support him versus any of the so-called best.

Comment

No Khan, we'll never forget you getting ktfo... especially by Prescott in Rd 1 lmao

Comment

No glass jaw hence the name we won't ....I had reasonable hopes for you before you were animated in 54 seconds by a guy who went on to do little.Then you were out worked and beaten by a guy that you lost points to for your posistant cheating.The very next fight you were knocked from pillar to post and knocked out by a very ordinary flat footed , one punch left hooker Danny Garcia. Nearly lost to a guy who had never fought at welterweight and has since been annihilated by a contender.Then you fought a guy at 155 ...just eight pounds up at a weight you said felt great..........you was knocked out cold ....unconscious stricken on the canvass .....PEOPLE WILL NOT FORGET YOUR DEFEATS AS MUCH AS YOU TRY TO!

Comment

No one forgets those epic KO's

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  No glass jaw hence the name we won't ....I had reasonable hopes for you before you were animated in 54 seconds by a guy who went on to do little.Then you were out worked and beaten by a guy that you lost points to for your posistant cheating.The very next fight you were knocked from pillar to post and knocked out by a very ordinary flat footed , one punch left hooker Danny Garcia. Nearly lost to a guy who had never fought at welterweight and has since been annihilated by a contender.Then you fought a guy at 155 ...just eight pounds up at a weight you said felt great..........you was knocked out cold ....unconscious stricken on the canvass .....PEOPLE WILL NOT FORGET YOUR DEFEATS AS MUCH AS YOU TRY TO!
                  ^^^^ Ramblings of a bitter old man.

Comment

WAR Khan !!

Comment

Working...
                    X