Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Bruce Lee have become a great boxer? Mayweather says he's fake.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    Context comes into play but I see you like to play black and white. Typical.
    Someone that wanted to class sparring as fighting is now talking about context? GTFOH

Comment

Context comes into play but I see you like to play black and white. Typical.

Someone who spars isn't called a "sparrer" or a "Trainer" FWIW.
      And someone that punches a punch bag isn't a punch "bagger" your point is? It's still training.

Comment

• why is it always can so and so beat Floyd?? always Floyd?? never any other boxer just Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Someone that wanted to class sparring as fighting is now talking about context? GTFOH
          Sparring is a form of "controlled fighting". So yea, context.

Comment

FightS. 1 letter makes a big difference. He's participated in fightS over his career against other people (people is a plural in case you don't know). FightS. 1 letter makes a big difference. I wouldn't call someone smart for solving 1 puzzle but I may have them smart for solving multiple. You see how it all works?

Was he a good one? The **** do I care. Doesn't change the fact that he was a fighter.

And you have the audacity to call someone a ****** lol.
            and Floyd fought for a living..whats your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              why is it always can so and so beat Floyd?? always Floyd?? never any other boxer just Floyd?
              hmmmmmmmm.

I wonder why that is?

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                why is it always can so and so beat Floyd?? always Floyd?? never any other boxer just Floyd?
                He's the best fighter of the past decade that's why. Even when the try to degrade him they're really complimenting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  And someone that punches a punch bag isn't a punch "bagger" your point is? It's still training.
                  That doesn't mean it's not fighting. When you train for a fight, it isn't one or the other. Sparring is still a form of fighting. So you're fighting while you're training.

Shooting the basketball in the gym is shooting AND practising. IT isn't mutually exclusive.

Comment

Sparring is a form of "controlled fighting". So yea, context.
                    keep reaching

Comment

• So Bruce would beat up Manny and GGG is a street fight to right?

Comment

Working...
                      X