Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    nondisclosure but you think thomas houser knows lol...i know it's not spelled houser, but he's not important enough for me to go learn his name...NONDISCLOSURE says it all
    Floyd Mayweather violated anti-doping rules before Manny Pacquiao fight, report says

This isn't some schitrag website...this is The Washington Post LOL Suck it hater. NEVER challenge Lou Cipher's Boxing knowledge unless you want to drown in a sea of humiliation.

Comment

Marquez ko via heredia. Where was that power in his prime at his best weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        non disclosure yet you know about it? lol are you the testing tube?? how about the piss cup? damn sure are the usada president...at this point talk to someone who cares.
        Floyd Mayweather Jr. has declined to agree to terms for a penalty that would cost either man $5 million in the event of a failed drug test before or after their May 2 megafight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          fixed.....
          Broken.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Youre a small ****ed loser and no woman will ever be faithful to you.
            Lol, pathetic ass kid. You know I am right so you try and talk ****. Not gonna waste my time talking grade school **** with you so go on now get. The grown ups are discussing boxing which you have no knowledge about

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Man Marquez really is an unsportsmanlike fighter. All loses he assumed already are robberies even though he got schooled by Bradley and Mayweather. He got beat by Pacquiao? ROBBERY. He got beat by Chris John? Robbery! This guy is delusional thinking he got robbed in all of his losses.
              Add the hardcore JMM fans/Pac haters to the list of delusional ones. I like JMM, consider him a legend, but geez what a blowhard. He won exactly 1 out of 4, yet goes on like the other 3 were robberies. And his hardcore fans never do stop blabbering away with it. Wacko.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                It's now common knowledge that Marquez was cycling hard on the roids for this fight so it's not even a win it's either a NC best case scenario or what it rightfully should be, a DQ victory for Pacquiao
                Ahahahaha, yeah right Lou! How about DQ victories for the opponent's PAC beat when he was on the juice? He'd have more than 10 losses to his name, and his best victories would be losses, don't bring Floyd into it this time please.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                  Marquez ko via heredia. Where was that power in his prime at his best weight class.
                  Cmon though, that punch was a thing of beauty, IMO pacman was lunging in as fast as Marquez was throwing it, even Floyd could've knocked him out with the same punch in the same situation, the way pac lunged in with his hands down was reckless, and that's why he got KO'd,

Comment

That fight where he beat pac decisively? That fight where manny signed a health declaration stating he had no pre fight injuries? That fight where in the post fight interviews Manny came up with the rediculous excuse that Floyd wouldn't stand still enough for him? That was THE lamest excuse for a loss or bad performance that I've ever seen, since that and becoming a politician I've realised that PAC is as bad a human being as he and all his biased fans were making Floyd out to be
                    Last edited by RememberTUA?; 12-27-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Pac-Marquez V maybe?

Comment

Working...
                      X