Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez, 43-years-old, is reflecting back on the biggest win of his Hall of Fame career. The Mexican veteran has seen very little action since knocking out his career rival Manny Pacquiao in six rounds back in 2012. It was their fourth meeting.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marquez taught that thief a lesson. Muhahahahaha

Comment

You sure did....in the best way possible.

I think I'll watch again on Youtube.

Comment

Man Marquez really is an unsportsmanlike fighter. All loses he assumed already are robberies even though he got schooled by Bradley and Mayweather. He got beat by Pacquiao? ROBBERY. He got beat by Chris John? Robbery! This guy is delusional thinking he got robbed in all of his losses.

Comment

Marquez won that third fight by a long shot. Seeing him knock out Pacquiao was a dream come true.

Comment

It's now common knowledge that Marquez was cycling hard on the roids for this fight so it's not even a win it's either a NC best case scenario or what it rightfully should be, a DQ victory for Pacquiao

Comment

The KO will be one for the ages but you STILL talking? Hes better off staying semi-retired because I doubt he can beat the best 140 and 147 lb'ers anymore. It was a great career, time to move on.

Comment

It was an amazing KO ending. I get red k from PAC fans who seek to create excuses for PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Man Marquez really is an unsportsmanlike fighter. All loses he assumed already are robberies even though he got schooled by Bradley and Mayweather. He got beat by Pacquiao? ROBBERY. He got beat by Chris John? Robbery! This guy is delusional thinking he got robbed in all of his losses.
                  i didnt heare one cry of robbery vs floyd and bradley was a dlose fight..

he said he didnt even want a rematch bc he was too good n ****

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                    The KO will be one for the ages but you STILL talking? Hes better off staying semi-retired because I doubt he can beat the best 140 and 147 lb'ers anymore. It was a great career, time to move on.
                    Yeah, I don't know why he is still talking about that KO. It's been four years since then and he still praised himself about that fight. To be honest, his victory over Pacquiao is the only thing he would be remembered of, if you do not look in closely of his career.

Time to move on.

Comment

Working...
                    X