Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Skips Khurtsidze, Installs Canelo as Saunders' Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common for a fighter to be given a shot at the same orgs belt when moving up. Shut your whining.

Comment

God I hate this fucking sport.

Comment

Canelo is a boss these organizations work for the 'Cash-Cow' besides who the hell is that guy khahuriaotah? whats he done? the lineal champion of 160 is priority -- well done!

Comment

Moved canelo up because "it's in the best interest in boxing"

At least they are honest, and they are correct..

Canelo-Saunders is a much better fight

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Common for a fighter to be given a shot at the same orgs belt when moving up. Shut your whining.
            Respect. These cry babies are always moaning like pregnant women, like they really want to see kuurhakatal over a Canelo-Saunders showdown!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Well there you have it folks....Chavez Jr. In May and Saunders in September....GGG gets pushed back another 8 months
              Exactly! I think he'll try and fight Saunders before May or else his Ring belt will or at least should get stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Canelo is a boss these organizations work for the 'Cash-Cow' besides who the hell is that guy khahuriaotah? whats he done? the lineal champion of 160 is priority -- well done!
                Prolly he jus some stiff euro bum mayne

Jus the name yo I bet dude got no rhythm he ain't move dem hips or dat head he jus another euro bum

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I'm asking in general. Does it make the fight a bigger fight? Would you rather him face regular Canelo in Sept or WBO champion Canelo in May '18?
                  A fight for the undisputed championship may be bigger overall but in reality after Danny Jacobs there are no worthy challengers at middleweight so the sooner GGG and Canelo fight the better.

Comment

This is not as big a deal as you guys are making it. WBO like the rest of the sanctioning bodies, will allow a fighter to maintain his ranking if he moves up or down a division. Obviously they cant make him champion so Canelo would be the mandatory or the #1 contender. This is nothing new nor is it special treatment. My only problem is, Canelo/GBP haven't dropped the WBO belt, nor revealed they're intentions as far as which weight class he will campaign in, and they are currently negotiating a catch weight fight at 165 lbs, which is above the Middleweight limit. So while it has always been obvious that Canelo would fight Saunders, it seems a bit premature. I'd say this was the WBO giving GBP a weapon in negotiations with Chavez. Chavez team knows Canelo ain't trying to fight GGG, GBP came to the table with little options, now they have a big chip, bargaining power.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                      Prolly he jus some stiff euro bum mayne

Jus the name yo I bet dude got no rhythm he ain't move dem hips or dat head he jus another euro bum
                      Bruh these salty euro's is just scared that my boy is really stepping back to re-take the throne from triple-duck! Canelo been leaving a trail of euros since Marat Khuzeev back in 2008 then we took out : Hatton, Rhodes , Khan, Smith , Saunders and it all leads to the biggest hype-job in the sport ; the unaccomplished euro-bot Gennady Golovkin....oh yeah bruh...I know why they mad.

Comment

Working...
                      X