Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko is Intrigued By Prospect of Fighting Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
    Abner Mares came back from a long lay off to beat a high ranking opponent, don't you think you're making excuses?
    If he fights Gamboa a guy who was outboxing Terence Crawford until size difference and stamina issues came into it how do you think Lomachenko would fair against that?
    Bare in mind TC fought Gamboa when he had a lay off of a year as well.
    True....................

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      so u just going to go off the fight u saw that was stacked in loma's favor...TAKE YO DUMBARSE HOME...

i cant even talk boxing here without fools like you wanting to comment on my ****
      Levels Bro,
      you already know what it is
      This is my recap of the fight on Walters from beginning of the 7th till the end of the 7th ;

I hear you breathin' but your heart no longer sounds strong
      But you kinda scared of the knock out still you hold on
      And you keep on getting tagged and your pulse is low
      Stop trying to fight the matrix just relax and let it go
      Because there's no way you can fight him though you'll still try
      And you can try it til you fight him but you'll still die
      Your spirits leave your body and your mind clears
      Then no mas starts to set, now you outta here

signed Scarface

I'm home thanks
      Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 12-21-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        nope this is how loma likes it...laid off fighters that have a name...he's the king of match making every since his loss...minimal risk/huge name/lay off/ recently looked bad..

all of his wins have that walters and martinez...

i figured we werent getting salido next...it didnt follow his pattern..
        I hope you give him credit if he beats Siri next then. But in my opinion, Gamboa next is a way, way harder fight.

Comment

Arum giving Lomochenko another opponent who has been inactive for a long time. Crappy fight if Gamboa was active then it would be a ok fight but Gamboa is a headcase at this point of his career.

Lomochenko the king of fighting dangerous opponents only when they are super inactive.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            Arum giving Lomochenko another opponent who has been inactive for a long time. Crappy fight if Gamboa was active then it would be a ok fight but Gamboa is a headcase at this point of his career.

Lomochenko the king of fighting dangerous opponents only when they are super inactive.
            Like who? Walters was off for a year but he was given the same offer earlier and passed

Comment

I like this fight. I hate Arum for c*ck blocking us from good fights, but this fight sounds good to me.
              Last edited by littlemac; 12-21-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Love to see Gamboa vs. Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  since when is Rigo consistently active?
                  Haha Read my mind.

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  Gamboa on twitter too Lomachenko

Yuriorkis Gamboa to Lomachenko: "Your a warrior I respect. If the fight happens I'll be ready. Merry Christmas champ."

Gamboa on Facebook

Si se da, yo estaré 100% listo para dar una guerra.
                  If it does, I'll be 100 % ready to give you a war.

Looks like Gamboa seriously wants it though
                  #respect
                  Gamboa has been calling Lomachenko out for a while now. Looks like his wish is on the verge of coming true.

Comment

Its a shame Gamboa isnt at his peak, but this is a fight that i am 100% behind.

If Gamboa is somewhere near where he was, he can really test Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephankotyk View Post
                      Guys, are you ididots or what? Go google, gamboa called loma few times before his fight withwalters was announced.
                      Also if fighter accepts the fight why dafaq you judge if he is ready or not? Just ****ing relax and enjoy the show
                      Would you rather watch a competitive fight, or a one-sided ass kicking? There's the difference. An unprepared Gamboa may as well be just anyone else. A 100% Gamboa might help produce a FOY candidate.

Comment

Working...
                      X