Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko is Intrigued By Prospect of Fighting Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inidouh View Post
    He's been a lot more active than Walters and Gamboa. He last fought inJuly, his next fight is in February.
    Rigo ;

2014-07-19 Anusorn Yotjan
    2014-12-31 Hisashi A****sa
    2015-11-21 Drian Francisco
    2016-07-16 James ****ens

Walters ;

2014-05-31 Vic Darchinyan
    2014-10-18 Nonito Donaire
    2015-06-13 Miguel Marriaga
    2015-12-19 Jason Sosa
    2016-11-26 Vasyl Lomachenko

Walters has been more active except between his last two fights, but Rigo has gone 11 months without fighting too and typically has 7-8 months between a fight last couple of years,that's still pretty inactive if you say that Walters was inactive given that Rigo only fought 3 months earlier then he did and between a****sa and francisco only one month

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      u were honest about one part..now lets be honest about hte next part...THEY LOWBALLED WALTERS...THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 50-50 OFFER..and the best man got the TR golden ticket..

when their ratings only come up to 700k together and only about 550k each alone ..nothing about that says one man deserved 350k more than the next.

if walters ducked a equal offer i would agree with you, but they politically screwed him
      Seems like Walter would have got paid the first time how much he is worth looking at his qualities against elite opposition,activeness wouldn't have changed a dang thing

#noanswers #noadjustements #gotschooled #nomas
      Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 12-21-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Gamboa on twitter too Lomachenko

Yuriorkis Gamboa to Lomachenko: "Your a warrior I respect. If the fight happens I'll be ready. Merry Christmas champ."

Gamboa on Facebook

Si se da, yo estaré 100% listo para dar una guerra.
        If it does, I'll be 100 % ready to give you a war.

Looks like Gamboa seriously wants it though
        #respect
        Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 12-21-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
          Loma is too pillow fisted to TKO Gamboa.

Even if Gamboa is rusty will still be a tough fight for Loma and a prepare with a couple of tuneup Gamboa is game over for Loma. At 130 Gamboa speed, power and pedigree is way too much.

G
          If they fight, Lomachenco will stop Gamboa or make him say "No mas" as Walters did. This kid has special skills and ring smarts.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
            nope this is how loma likes it...laid off fighters that have a name...he's the king of match making every since his loss...minimal risk/huge name/lay off/ recently looked bad..

all of his wins have that walters and martinez...

i figured we werent getting salido next...it didnt follow his pattern..
            That's Arum's strategy...he used to well with Pactrash.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Lol but you picked Walters to win the fight knowing all that...

Your credibility is gone. Enjoy the Lomachenko revolution.
              i have shows that u can go to and see everything is said..i didnt even make a prediction bc i didnt want to be negative about boxing on my channel..

i picked walters on pound4pound boxing report and specifically said im picking withou considering the layoff so i can be positive about boxing...BUT MF LIKE YOU THROW IT IN MY FACE..
              so from here on out im talkin **** on any boxer that is playing politics

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                That's Arum's strategy...he used to well with Pactrash.
                exactly nobody is dumb out here..hell he already saw the dude get beeat up on just like he saw morales beat pac...u see morales never got a fair shot at the fight after that!

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  Seems like Walter would have got paid the first time how much he is worth looking at his qualities against elite opposition,activeness wouldn't have changed a dang thing

#noanswers #noadjustements #gotschooled #nomas
                  so u just going to go off the fight u saw that was stacked in loma's favor...TAKE YO DUMBARSE HOME...

i cant even talk boxing here without fools like you wanting to comment on my ****

Comment

Guys, are you ididots or what? Go google, gamboa called loma few times before his fight withwalters was announced.
                    Also if fighter accepts the fight why dafaq you judge if he is ready or not? Just ****ing relax and enjoy the show

Comment

Hope we get to see this fight.

If I had my way, Loma would fight Salido first and Gamboa would fight a decent opponent and then they both fight after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X